GAME #52 - 02/03/2018

vs
NYR: 25-21-5_____________NSH: 30-12-7

TIME | 8:00 PM ET
VENUE | BRIDGESTONE ARENA - NASHVILLE, TN
TV | MSG, FS-TN

ONLINE STREAMS: NOT ALLOWED | RADIO FEED: CLICK HERE

GAME LINKS:

Game Preview - Last Matchup; NSH@NYR 10/21/17 - NHL.com - RANGERS.com - PREDATORS.com
NY Post - NYDN - MSG.com - Yahoo Sports - ESPN - CBC - SNET - TSN

AROUND THE LEAGUE:

aroundtheleague.png

FEBRUARY SCHEDULE:

februaryschedule.png

QUOTES TO NOTE:

I made a commitment to this organization a few years back. It was a big decision in my career.
I hope they have the same commitment to me. I guess it would really be up to them if they have another idea, but I don’t.
I want to be here. I want to play for one organization. This one. I love it here.
I want to be here and battle through the ups and downs, the good and the bad. It’s important to me.
- Henrik Lundqvist

I expect everyone to be ready to go. Last night was not a good night for any of us.
It's time to show some character and I'm pretty sure everyone is going to be ready to go.
- Mats Zuccarello

There's no doubt that I definitely believe there's another level to get here with this group.
Tomorrow we're playing against a team that finished 16th to get into the playoffs and they made it to the Final.
We've got to find another level, we've got to upgrade our game and we're getting a great opportunity against a real good team.
- Alain Vigneault

___________________________________​

TEAM STATS:

GP | 49 | GF | 151
W | 30 | GA | 125
L | 12 | GF/G | 3.00
OTL | 7 | GA/G | 2.47
Pts | 67 | PIM/G | 12:08
HOME | 17-5-3 | PP% | 24.6
AWAY | 13-7-4 | PK% |83.1
L10 | 7-1-2 | FO% | 52.4
STREAK | W1 | S/O | 4-4

Division | 2nd
Conference | 3rd
League | 5th

TEAM LEADERS:

Goals | Arvidsson, Forsberg, Smith | 16
Assists | Johansen, Subban | 26
Points | P.K. Subban | 38
+ / - | Calle Jarnkrok | +16
Shots | Roman Josi | 154
Hits | Alexei Emelin | 125
Blocks | Mattias Ekholm | 76
PIM | Austin Watson | 89
FO% | Colton Sissons | 56.6
TOI/G F: | Ryan Johansen | 18:31
TOI/G D: | Roman Josi | 24:41

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
FORSBERG (A) | JOHANSEN | ARVIDSSON
FIALA | TURRIS | SMITH
HARTNELL | BONINO | JARNKROK
SALOMAKI | SISSONS | WATSON

LD | RD
JOSI (C) | ELLIS (A)
EMELIN | SUBBAN
EKHOLM | IRWIN

Scratched
BITETTO
ABERG
WEBER

STARTING GOALIE:

Rinne-Pekka5.png

Pekka Rinne
GPI: 36 | W: 25 | L: 8 | OT: 3 | PIM: 0
SV% .928 | GAA: 2.29 | SA: 1122 | GA: 81 | SO: 5

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

TEAM STATS:

GP | 51 | GF | 153
W | 25 | GA | 155
L | 21 | GF/G | 2.94
OTL | 5 | GA/G | 2.96
Pts | 55 | PIM/G | 7:45
HOME | 17-9-3 | PP% | 19.7
AWAY | 8-12-2 | PK% |81.8
L10 | 3-7-0 | FO% | 50.4
STREAK | L1 | S/O | 3-4

Division | 7th
Conference | 10th
League | 22nd

TEAM LEADERS:

Goals | Michael Grabner | 21
Assists | Mats Zuccarello | 29
Points | Mats Zuccarello | 37
+ / - | Michael Grabner | +12
Shots | Rick Nash | 161
Hits | Nick Holden | 94
Blocks | Ryan McDonagh | 119
PIM | Brendan Smith | 65
FO% | David Desharnais | 55.7
TOI/G F: | Mats Zuccarello | 18:53
TOI/G D: | Ryan McDonagh | 23:55

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
NASH (A) | ZIBANEJAD | VESEY
MILLER | HAYES | ZUCCARELLO (A)
GRABNER | HOLLAND | FAST
MCLEOD | DESHARNAIS | CAREY

LD | RD
MCDONAGH (C) | HOLDEN
SKJEI | STAAL (A)
SMITH | DEANGELO

Scratched
KAMPFER

STARTING GOALIE:

goalietba.png

TBA
GPI: 0 | W: 0 | L: 0 | OT: 0 | PIM: 0
SV% .000 | GAA: 0.00 | SA: 0 | GA: 0 | SO: 0

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

Pavel Buchnevich | Concussion (IR)
Kevin Shattenkirk | Knee (IR)
Chris Kreider | Blood clot (IR)

zuccjumpck.gif

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Vigneault’s quote is making me furious.

Tonight we’re playing against a team that finished 16th and made it to the final. Yes and last year they were clearly better than their record. Look at where they are this year. It isn’t some fluke as if simply making it to the finals made them say “whoa, I guess we’re actually good! Let’s win more games this year!”. There’s another level to get to with this team? Would that be the level just above not caring at all? Of course there’s another level to get to. He always comes off as absolutely tone death, in my opinion.

Reactions: Trxjw

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Think its bad now wait till after the trade deadline and Jimmy Vessey and Paul Carey are on the second line
We better get lucky like we never had in our history in the lottery to pick Dahlin. We deserve it for our suffering this season.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Tonight we’re playing against a team that finished 16th and made it to the final. Yes and last year they were clearly better than their record. Look at where they are this year. It isn’t some fluke as if simply making it to the finals made them say “whoa, I guess we’re actually good! Let’s win more games this year!”. There’s another level to get to with this team? Would that be the level just above not caring at all? Of course there’s another level to get to. He always comes off as absolutely tone death, in my opinion.

Oh, I'm sure there's another level.

It gets worse.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
We better get lucky like we never had in our history in the lottery to pick Dahlin. We deserve it for our suffering this season.

Oh please...we've suffered way more over the years, and we have yet to draft a hall of fame center.

Just in case, I know Dahlin is a defensemen you shit chucking apes

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..

Lately he sounds an awful lot like a guy who is looking for any excuse to cling to the "we just need a chance" mantra. Strikes me as a guy who feels that his seat behind the bench is more than just a little bit warm right now.

For example, take the Cody McLeod claim. Lots of people think that's Gorton catering to AV but to me it seems like Gorton taking the easiest avenue possible to throw the guy a bone before things really start to change.

Reactions: Samuel Culper III

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Just letting you guys know I am NOT watching this game tonight. Again just to be clear, I will NOT be watching this game. I will however return the millisecond the game ends to flex about how good I feel for not watching the game.

Please stay tuned, thank you.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Just letting you guys know I am NOT watching this game tonight. Again just to be clear, I will NOT be watching this game. I will however return the millisecond the game ends to flex about how good I feel for not watching the game.

Please stay tuned, thank you.
Let me get this straight, you will NOT be watching the game tonight, is that correct?

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
According to AV, it will be Grabner with Hayes and Zucc and J. Tanner with Holland and Fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad