500th career point for Tomas Plekanec with the Habs

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
One of the most under-appreciated player on this team.

I for one was very glad to hear Bergevin was looking into resigning him during the game last night. A three years prolongation would be perfect.

Toro

Sep 6, 2005
Windsor
The softest 500 point centre in teams history.

he is a top penalty killer as well as a point getter...OK he doesnt hit like a truck but he has been our best center for years...

soft players dont kill penalties and win faceoffs like he does...

you dont know the meaning of soft

question for you...krejci or plekky...who do you take right now? not for the future not for he past but for what they bring to the table right now till the playoffs end..boston center is younger so this question is for this season only...

pleks is way more complete and the guy i would pick.

Aug 25, 2009
éal

I for one was very glad to hear Bergevin was looking into resigning him during the game last night. A three years prolongation would be perfect.

Hopefully Galchenyuk become the legit 1st liner he is supposed to be, then I'd be fine with Plekanec as a 2nd line center

Pr3Va1L

Jul 2, 2008
Congrats Pleky.
Deserves more love and respect from the couch coach clan, but gets true respect from where it matters, other players and hockey insiders.
And actual coaches !

Pleky has always been a coach's player.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl

seriously, it's absurd how much **** he gets and how much people want to trade him year after year... he's a Koivu minus the complaining, and that's willing to play on a 2nd line

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Good for Pleky!

I'd be cool with re-upping with him for a couple of years.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Congrats to him, it is no easy feat to accomplish especially when you are your teams number 1 defensive center and have not always had the most talented of line mates.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
The Plekanec - Karlsson exchange on his 2nd goal was fantastic.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
At the rate Plekanec's line is going he may get his 600th point this year too.:handclap::handclap::handclap: That's 82 goals at his present pace, look out Wayne Gretzky the Gangsta is gunnin for ya!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad