5 team mock draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
TopGun12 please put out (in the first page, just edit your first post in this thread) your respective picks and roster (as Cusa requested).

To make the thread more clear please check every time the FIRST page.

Last edited:

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
With the 23rd overall pick in the fifth round the Trieste Alabards are surprised to select center Kyle Chipchura from Prince Albert.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
With the 26th overall pick in the sixth round the Trieste Alabards select goalie David Shantz from the Mississauga IceDogs.

Trieste goes after the BPA, and it was about time to select a goalie for my team.

CuSa_1

Feb 15, 2004
CuSa_1 said:
draft Is Officially Paused As I Make My Selections For The Flames Picks, I Am Now Taking Over The Flames​

Ok, with the 29th pick The CuSa's Crusaders would like to select LW Lukas Kasper.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
With the 33rd overall pick in the sixth round the Trieste Alabards select defensman Johan Fransonn from Luleå.

Last edited:

CuSa_1

Feb 15, 2004
Fighter said:
rupispupis is on the clock

Remember, you missed a pick!

To keep this moving I'm going to wave his 12 hour grace period. I checked his profile and he hasn't been to hfboards since friday.

Rupis, if you get here (before the 12 hour limit, ending 12 hours after this was posted: "Fighter With the 36rd overall pick in the seventh round the Trieste Alabards select right wing Petteri Nokelainen from SaiPa.") and want the player I selected, I'll allow you to have him.

CuSa_1

Feb 15, 2004
WIth our 8th round selection, 39th overall, The CuSa's Crusaders would like to select the Russian winger Viktor Alexandrov from Novokuznets.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
CuSa_1 said:
To keep this moving I'm going to wave his 12 hour grace period. I checked his profile and he hasn't been to hfboards since friday.

Rupis, if you get here (before the 12 hour limit, ending 12 hours after this was posted: "Fighter With the 36rd overall pick in the seventh round the Trieste Alabards select right wing Petteri Nokelainen from SaiPa.") and want the player I selected, I'll allow you to have him.

Wait a bit. This allow kovalchuk17atl to pick two kids than again you...
Not that fair if you ask me, rupispupis get robbed a lot here. I would stop the draft and wait to see if rupis will select Alexandrov or not.

P.S.: You wrote the name of the team in the first post instead of Alexandrov :D

kovalchuk17atl

Apr 22, 2004
Fighter said:
Wait a bit. This allow kovalchuk17atl to pick two kids than again you...
Not that fair if you ask me, rupispupis get robbed a lot here. I would stop the draft and wait to see if rupis will select Alexandrov or not.

Yeah I wasn't going to pick anyway, I don't think that's very fair.

CuSa_1

Feb 15, 2004
CuSa's Crusaders select Defensman out of Dartmouth...

Grant Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad