Post-Game Talk: 5 losses in a row

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Don't worry, the Oilers are going to finish strong with lots and pride, carry some momentum into next year and start the year off right!

This is just a down year, we'll bounce back!

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I thought we'd win the last game. Not so sure with the Sedin retirement news. 7 losses to end the season? Hmm...

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Just a pathetic effort.

...at least the WHC should be good.

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
Can't wait for the oh-so-predictable canned player post-game comments.

"We were just a little bit off tonight"
"We have a lot of pride in this room"
"The puck just didn't want to go in for us"
"Nobody's quitting in this room"
"**** this clown show, I'll be blackout drunk in Hawaii next week and couldn't care less"

(That last one may or may not be so predictable)

Reactions: Del Preston

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Think the guys are just ready for the season to be over. Result shouldnt be surprising.

I'd like to know why this team plays Talbot so much. It really doesnt make sense. He plays no matter what. No accountability for his play. The coaching staff has run him into the ground. Guy probably has no confidence at this point.

Reactions: Ck1 and Aerrol

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
The Oilers have to lose against Vancouver or Stauffer will spend the next six months telling everyone the team finished the season strong.

hockeyguy1967

Trans hockey fan! Go Leafs and Oilers!
Aug 24, 2017
Lucic makes me actually ill, what a horrible signing that was. This GM destroyed us for many years. Cant wait to watch Hall win the hart. In three years this guy traded 2 Top line players for nothing, a pick that could have drafted Barzal and signed Lucic, Drai and Russel to horrid contracts. Literally this gm is the worst gm in NHL history, combined with this horrible coach and his horrible minions, never been so depressed in Oilers history, we are going to ruin Connors career. I hope he demands a trade, he does not deserve this.

Most of all this Owner is the main reason for all of this, hiring his friends non stop over and over again, absolute loser and nothing will change over the summer.

Last edited:
Reactions: McGreat One

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Can't wait for the oh-so-predictable canned player post-game comments.

"We were just a little bit off tonight"
"We have a lot of pride in this room"
"The puck just didn't want to go in for us"
"Nobody's quitting in this room"
"**** this clown show, I'll be blackout drunk in Hawaii next week and couldn't care less"

(That last one may or may not be so predictable)
Lucic's thoughts are probably centered around that last one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->