lnGP41c.gif
5rgQKJ8.gif
Continue

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Once Nico pots one, the floodgates will open. Zacha looked a little more aggressive shooting the biscuit too.

Bankers Box

Aug 26, 2009
Thought Nico had a strong game. So unlucky at the moment. The goals will come, they have to, he is creating so many opportunities.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Nico is really good. Santini is very solid. I like Zacha with Bratt and Gibbons, fun line. Mueller just isn’t very good imo. He hasn’t shown me much.

Glen Coco

Sep 24, 2008
New York City
Santini was so strong tonight and has been all season. He is the defenseman I feel safest with on the ice and its not close.

Great bounceback from Zacha, penalty at the end of regulation aside. If he plays like this consistently, we will have a great 1-2 at center with PZ and Nico.

Reactions: RNCDevil

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Thoughts:
- MoJo and Hayes were ineffective
- Severson and Greene were mixed
- Everyone else had a good game. Zacha was rippin' em and was unfortunate to not score. Nico was skating, dishing and shooting and was unlucky. Hall was flying. Rico was tough. Jesper had some slick little plays. Palms's goal was a blast. 4th line is a pain in the ass. Mueller showed he wants to stay in the lineup and Santini is turning into a rock.
- Clowe is uncomfortable in any sort of formal wear
- This team is having fun and so are we!

Reactions: None Shall Pass

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
That was the most fun I've had watching a Devils game in years. This team is so fun to watch. Defense needs work but I don't even care right now with how our forwards are skating.

Best passing Devils team since the playoff years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad