7tDLsYS.png

fQYpb42.png

NkKKRvB.png

s4Poh0J.png

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
There was a thread on the main board disagreeing with some Jets and Preds line-up choices and it got me thinking about how I actually have no complaints about Cooper's choices this playoff. We're icing the best possible line-up every night. It's nice not to have that frustration.

Of course now that I've said that Cooper is going to bench Hedman in favor of Sustr :laugh:

Reactions: VinikToWinIt

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
Let's be a contrarian here and take this to 3-1, unlike the rest of the series all knotted up at 2-2. Time to break the Bruins back. Just need to play with speed, intensity and discipline. I believe Cassidy will try and split up Bergeron and Marchand. So, our of lines will have to be extra aware of who is on the ice and must accountable for their responsibilities.

Last edited:

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
There was a thread on the main board disagreeing with some Jets and Preds line-up choices and it got me thinking about how I actually have no complaints about Cooper's choices this playoff. We're icing the best possible line-up every night. It's nice not to have that frustration.

Of course now that I've said that Cooper is going to bench Hedman in favor of Sustr :laugh:
Cooper was coasting this season too.

#FlipTheSwitch

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Need to play the way we did in the last two games. We just cant let that Bergeron line do whatever they want. I dont fear the other lines so much. Hoping we use the 2nd and 4th lines a lot again.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!!
Tonight we've to play a great game in our d-zone, like game 3. If we'll do that, we'll have our chances to win.

Btw: yesterday I've read that Shanahan wants to hire Yzerman for the Toronto Maple Leafs.
What do you think about that?

Reactions: CupsOverCash

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Hi everyone!!
Tonight we've to play a great game in our d-zone, like game 3. If we'll do that, we'll have our chances to win.

Btw: yesterday I've read that Shanahan wants to hire Yzerman for the Toronto Maple Leafs.
What do you think about that?

Im sure he does. I want a lot of things doesnt mean it will happen.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Im sure he does. I want a lot of things doesnt mean it will happen.
I think it's a fake news.
I mean: Shanahan is playing golf right now and I think it's absurd that Yzerman will go to Leafs in the next day also because Tampa is still in contention.
Then, our GM has 2 more years in his contract (I believe...) and he has not any problem or issue with Mr. Vinik.
So, imho, it's a fake news. I think that, when Yzerman will finish his job with us, he'll go to Red Wings.

EDIT: I've read this news ONLY at NBC Boston....BOSTON...maybe the Bruins has not the right weapons to defeat us and they'll start to flame thanks to the media...?

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
I think it's a fake news.
I mean: Shanahan is playing golf right now and I think it's absurd that Yzerman will go to Leafs in the next day also because Tampa is still in contention.
Then, our GM has 2 more years in his contract (I believe...) and he has not any problem or issue with Mr. Vinik.
So, imho, it's a fake news. I think that, when Yzerman will finish his job with us, he'll go to Red Wings.

EDIT: I've read this news ONLY at NBC Boston....BOSTON...maybe the Bruins has not the right weapons to defeat us and they'll start to flame thanks to the media...?

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Hah!

The Red Wings might have something to say about that. :laugh: They feel they have first dibs on Yzerman if he goes anywhere, so if the Leafs tried to grab him first, there would be total WAR!

But both teams are just dreaming. Lots of teams would LOVE to have Stevie Y as their GM. But we're fortunate enough that he's OURS! :cool:

Reactions: Fabiobest

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I can only imagine Wings' fans reaction if it was announced that we'd part ways with Yzerman only for him to sign with the Leafs the day after. Only thing that would make that better would be if Holland was extended on the same day.

Oh my God... I need another drink now because I spat everything back into the cup.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
The Leafs board has no mention of this rumor. If it had a whiff of truth they wouldn't shut up about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->