GDT: 5/17/18 - 8:00PM EDT - #1A Tampa Bay @ #1M Washington [ECF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Remind McD that sometimes you just have to clear the damn puck and not try to act like Hedman when you're just not as good.

Send Strålman healing vibes because he definitely is injured (played only the 4th highest TOI yesterday and was moving slower than usual, despite the nice hit he gave Ovi) and through the playoffs he's been our best defenseman at exiting with possession.

Don't allow Girardi to try move the puck out, just clear it around the boards. When he tries moving the puck or some of those long outlet passes they often go to the wrong color jersey.

Coburn is actually not doing badly at getting the puck out if he doesn't bobble it off of his stick.

Give Sergachev more minutes because, damn, he is doing great for his age and his first playoffs!!

Just let Hedman be Hedman. :D
I don't know why some tell Mcd "not to be Heddy" while he may just have been trying to do whatever he can...as if he were Serg trying to be Heddy since he's a rookie? Why don't you tell Serg to be Heddy then to excel even more? Quite a few guys on our team need more respect here IMO...
If you are not expecting any offencive help from this guy you are not getting even half of his value IMHO. I get the frustration w/ his more than a couple of deficiencies at the game but at least during this series we haven't done any better team D (w/ good works done by our forwards)yet.
I just hope we can get back to our game where quite a few guys here said there wasn't a single player who didn't belong to the team soon.

Last edited:

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
I totally forgot and I hope it's irrelevant now but I do remember we got penalized for TMMOTI not long time ago...The announcers said Tampa may have committed two(yes, not just one!) TMMOTI penalties during the game.
Since I believe it's one of the stupidest things we can do, want us to be careful,really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad