24xzRYY.png

BLAfdTd.png

buxi7lT.png

s4Poh0J.png

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
There's literally zero reason to feel good right about now, but getting out of Tampa might be the best thing for this team right now.

Need to win tonight before we can start talking about this being a series again. I think they'll figure some things out tonight and do that.

Reactions: Herbert Lewis

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Let's go :bolts!!!

Please don't suck! :puppy:

Remember what got you guys here in the first place. Play like it's the first half of the season and you want to prove something.

Everyone is counting you out.
Show them that you are still in.

Everyone is quoting the odds of coming back after 2 games down. Well, we were told that the Rangers and Lunqvist could never be beaten in MSG in a playoff Game 7. This team has defied the odds before.

Time to step up.

WE still BELIEVE!

:bolts:bolts:bolts:bolts
:sc09:

Reactions: LonLon Lei

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Expecting a sweep. Cooper goes through five cases of gum. He has no answer for the Caps. None.

I wonder how many Cooper specials(goals in the last two minutes of a period) we give up tonight? Once or twice I put on the players....as many times as it happens it is on our staff and Coop. We lose focus and our fearless leader has done nothing to change it. If he talks about it and still nothing then these guys have tuned him out and we won in spite of Coop not because of him.

Don't suck please.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
I'm a firm believer in not messing with your head hair during the playoffs, like most hockey fans.

I'm also a believer in changing things up when you're in a bad spot. 0-2 down coming home for the 3rd and 4th games isn't ideal but it's not the end of the world. 0-2 down going on the road for the next two? I'm changing things up, for sure. And since I hate long hair, I gladly shaved down to size after Sunday night...gladly isn't the right word but you get the idea.

0-3 down would necessitate shaving my facial hair, though. I don't want that. I like facial hair and I look like a mess clean shaven. Don't make me do this, Lightning.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!
Cooper said he won't change anything in the lineup...
So finger crossed and I hope to win the game. It's our last chance, for real!
Let's go Bolts!!

Reactions: VinikToWinIt

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Sorry if I'm talking again about soccer.
My fav soccer team, Juventus of Turin has a clear mentality that also is important for their fans.
TILL THE END.
It means that, in the history of soccer, Juve is famous because this team did not give up. Never. Till the 90th minutes.
And I want to say it also for Tampa tonight.
TILL THE END.
It's not over until we'll say it's over.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I'm not a big believer in calling any game in a series a "must win".

... But yeah, this is a must win.

Game 2 was a must win. It's all academic now. Teams that go up 2-0 in the con finals are 39-2 and no team has ever come back from 0-2 at home. Game two was hit the panic button but we did nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad