F7xanen.png

ZieHGD0.png

8GORe5T.png

BLAfdTd.png

U5wKNXX.png

s4Poh0J.png

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Welp, hope that will be the only game I'm happy that I missed.
Thanks @DrMartinVanNostrand for offering help but I kind of only watch live games. Thanks anyway!

Hoping to watch Lightning Hockey tonight!! One game at a time!!
Go Bolts!!!!

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
:ghost3::ghost3:You have been visited by an ghost of game 2. Like an post and reply with an reasons why an catipals are inferior to lead an bolts to victory.:ghost3::ghost3:
I didn't watch the first game but it seems like it was a horror show. So was that you out there? Did we fight Casper not the Caps???Man I don't believe in ghost but I believe in our team!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sk8M8 and J T Money

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
:ghost3::ghost3:You have been visited by an ghost of game 2. Like an post and reply with an reasons why an catipals are inferior to lead an bolts to victory.:ghost3::ghost3:
An catipals are inferior because they are too busy crying about an rules for wearing an jerseys in the an amalie arena to play the an game.

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
Conference Finals 1st round exit.
A) These kinds of posts are a joke. If you're right, "Hey man, look, I predicted it. I am so GD smart" and if you're wrong, you're happy as a pig in sh*t. Spare us.

B) 1st round exit? Is there another round of the Conference Finals that the rest of us are not aware of?

Last edited:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
A) These kinds of posts are a joke. If you're right, "Hey man, look, I predicted it. I am so GD smart" and if you're wrong, you're happy as a pig in sh*t. Spare us.

B) 1st round exit? Is there another round of the Conference Finals that the rest of us are not aware of?

It is a joke, but I think it went over your head.

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
I see on the NHL Network that Hedman and Paquette will be playing today, as to not playing? Were there some injury reports that I was not aware of to the contrary?

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
I see on the NHL Network that Hedman and Paquette will be playing today, as to not playing? Were there some injury reports that I was not aware of to the contrary?

It was Strålman and Paquette because both were not at yesterday's practice. Paquette blocked a shot with his hand but finished the game. Strålman missed 9:02 of the third period but came back out for some shifts, stole a puck and ended up with the 2nd assist on Palat's goal then finished the game .

Reactions: Herbert Lewis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->