G2h6q6G.png

S7fsxNd.png

aMhqUcg.png

BLAfdTd.png

HuxL6k5.png

s4Poh0J.png

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Can't watch this game but I'm hoping we'll come out hard and set the tone for the series tonight!!!!
tenor.gif

Can someone please say Forecheeeeck (when our guys are backing off) and Focus, Focus!! (when our guys decide to take a nap) for me if you can? Hopefully we won't need to say those much at all though!
And extra noise will be cool whenever we score or make a good play:)

Go Bolts!!!!!

Reactions: Sk8M8

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Expecting another masterpiece from Kuch on Holtby tonight to set the scene of the series.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Can't watch this game but I'm hoping we'll come out hard and set the tone for the series tonight!!!!
tenor.gif

Can someone please say Forecheeeeck (when our guys are backing off) and Focus, Focus!! (when our guys decide to take a nap) for me if you can? Hopefully we won't need to say those much at all though!
And extra noise will be cool whenever we score or make a good play:)

Go Bolts!!!!!

I can help you with that. DM me and I'll provide a couple links this afternoon.

(Anyone else with time conflicts, tonight or moving forward, feel free to do the same.)

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
I have really no idea how this series will play out. Got the feeling we're truly the superior team overall, better depth, more speed, better defense... But I never envisioned facing Washington, I fear a bit of Red Wings interference carnival and it might cause us some problems. We still should be OK tho, as long as we stay out of the box. We're the most penalized team in the playoffs, those numbers have to go down from now on. PP is where I feel Ovechkin might be a difference maker, keep him at 5v5 and we'll be fine.

jcaulfield8

Apr 19, 2018
You just listen to the old Pork Chop Express here now and take his advice on a dark and stormy night when the lightning's crashin' and the thunder's rollin' and the rain's coming down in sheets thick as lead. Just remember what old Andrei Vasilevskiy does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Andrei Vasilevskiy just looks that big old storm right square in the eye and he says, 'Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.'

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
You just listen to the old Pork Chop Express here now and take his advice on a dark and stormy night when the lightning's crashin' and the thunder's rollin' and the rain's coming down in sheets thick as lead. Just remember what old Andrei Vasilevskiy does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Andrei Vasilevskiy just looks that big old storm right square in the eye and he says, 'Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.'

God I love Big Trouble in Little China.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Yeah the penalty carousel needs to come to an end. Giving Oshie and Ovechkin 3-4 chances a game isn't going to bode well for us. At all. They have a better PP than us and our PK is at 75%. Need to be more disciplined.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad