Pre-Game Talk: 4th Annual CFHF Draft Party [Fri. June 22 - Schanks South]

Which Schanks location?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
unknown.png

TIME: 5:00pm MT (I think that's when the draft starts)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Guest List (based on votes and those saying they are in):

Method Man
Deebz
Unlimited Chequing
Flames Fanatic
InfinityIggy
Lazar Beams [maybe]
Janko Unchained [maybe]
Mittelstadt (TBJ) [maybe]
TFong [maybe]
Fantasy Billionaire [maybe]
Morrison165
Jags4President [maybe]
Kahvi

Last edited:

Neilstrong218

Mar 29, 2018
North

http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/b.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/d.png

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
I could go, if I'm considered worthy enough. North is my vote because I work in crowfoot, worst case scenario I work an open shift and get off at 5 and head over

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I could go, if I'm considered worthy enough. North is my vote because I work in crowfoot, worst case scenario I work an open shift and get off at 5 and head over
Everyone is worthy enough man. It's an open invite, just because some of us (you and I), may not see eye to eye, doesn't mean we'll be crappy people and hate each other. I disagree with Hox (we used to be at each others throats all the time), II and Lazar Beams and Flames Fanatic on the regular and we're all friends and have a great time in person

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Everyone is worthy enough man. It's an open invite, just because some of us (you and I), may not see eye to eye, doesn't mean we'll be crappy people and hate each other. I disagree with Hox (we used to be at each others throats all the time), II and Lazar Beams and Flames Fanatic on the regular and we're all friends and have a great time in person

Yeah, I mean me and Hox are rivals and we always have a good time.

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
Fair. I also wasn't sure if I had been around long enough or posted enough to come lol

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Fair. I also wasn't sure if I had been around long enough or posted enough to come lol
2 of the 3 draft parties had a Carolina fan (he's also been invited this year) at them, Bounces came the one year and we barely knew him at the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad