GDT: #48 – Red Wings at Sabres – Fri Jan 22, 7:00PM ET – NHLN-US, MSG-B, Bell TV

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
I like Kane's motor, and I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I've about had it with him. He just has no hockey sense.

He has consistently killed Eichel's and ROR's offense. The numbers speak for themselves. Both are more productive away from Kane.

I really hope Disco does some homework during the all star break and starts keeping Kane away from them.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
I had no issue with Gionta tonight. He was chugging around out there, generated the two best scoring chances they had for the night. Moulson? Sure. He's done. But Gionta was one of the few guys with his legs moving.

Big picture, Gionta needs to be cut, but tonight, he played fine. Molson needs to go yesterday, an off wing AHL player would be more productive.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Gionta has played well for over a month and has one year on his contract. There's nothing wrong with him on this team... just please don't be captain next season.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
Yea, I think we've all backed off the Gionta hate and chalked it up to Bylsma stupidity.

Gionta can finish his contract. In a veteran checking line role...

Moulson on the other hand... Is toast

Crazy Tasty

Oct 5, 2005
Joisey
Yea, I think we've all backed off the Gionta hate and chalked it up to Bylsma stupidity.

Gionta can finish his contract. In a veteran checking line role...

Moulson on the other hand... Is toast
I've always liked Gionta, and now that's his minutes are where they should be, I have no issues.

I agree with Moulson, but hope he can turn it around and produce something...

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
I've always liked Gionta, and now that's his minutes are where they should be, I have no issues.

I agree with Moulson, but hope he can turn it around and produce something...

Ironically the last 3 games they are back to where they were for most of the season. Averaging 18min a night. But he is on a line and in a role that better fits his game at ES.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad