Prospect Info: William Strömgren 45th Overall (2021)

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Lots to like there.
Not trying to justify anything, but big Euro dude trying to learn both the NA game and also growing into his size. Could be one we really like in a couple years.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
Lots to like there.
Not trying to justify anything, but big Euro dude trying to learn both the NA game and also growing into his size. Could be one we really like in a couple years.
But you & I said the same thing about Eetu Tuolla.....:huh:
I do feel better about Stromgren though

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
But you & I said the same thing about Eetu Tuolla.....:huh:
I do feel better about Stromgren though

I was never overly bullish on Eetu.
He got the hype from the one prospect camp where he was scoring a bunch.

Once you're out of the first 10 picks of the draft really, there's a lot of hoping haha.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
It’s his first year in NA. So I’m not surprised it took him a while to adjust. Next year he should be well adapted and I think we’ll know what he is next season. I expect him to be an important players for the Wranglers. My prediction is he’ll have a better career than Pelletier.
Hopefully, Pelletier is approaching Matthew Phillips territory

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
A Stromgren emergence into a middle six winger would be big for following a Dallas model
Will be interesting to see who of Strom/Pellet/Honzek stand out in training camp
I think you'd have to give Pelletier the upperhand here with the experience & the need for waivers

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Might be something here. Some thoughts out there that scouting staff consider size too much however after watching first 3-4 games of playoffs and the physicality out there you can’t be sub six feet throughout your top 9.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Strömgren should play another year in the AHL. Pelletier is good to play on the fourth line a la Mangiapane to start his career

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad