$45-million salary cap agreed on, Saturday NHL will uncancel season- THN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony*

nikolai19 said:
Unfrickinbelivable.
Guess Bettman will have to suffer the embarassment of uncancelling the season.
im sure he wont be 'suffering' anything

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
according to my original source, Goodenow got the shaft, and this was done without him.

My original source is a Buffalo radio station, and I found out from the sportsnet boards, and yes more than one listener validated it. It is legit.

NewBreed19

Tsn insider, Bob Mckenzie mentioned that Shane Doan, Wayne, and a whole slew were really pushing this.
:handclap:

Luongownage

Kassian? #epicfail
Jan 20, 2005
Terrace, BC
Being wrong would never feel so right, but I will wait till I see that little dweeb up on his stupid press stand with a *****-grin on his face telling us we have a deal.

I Am actually hoping for the first time since December tho.....

:D

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
In_Todd_we_trust said:
Being wrong would never feel so right, but I will wait till I see that little dweeb up on his stupid press stand with a *****-grin on his face telling us we have a deal.

To save their image, they should just let Wayne Gretzky make the announcement.

That guy is a hero.
:bow:

NewBreed19

In_Todd_we_trust said:

If he un-cancells the season, I don't even care if he keeps his job!! I hope Goodenow gets the boot !
:lol:

Old Hickory

Tricolore#20 said:
On Global News Edmonton (which is not a credible source I know), they say the deal in principle would be a 45 million cap. If 8 teams reach that limit, then they would revert to 42 million for next season.

I'm not sure if others have reported that somewhere else, because there is so much activity.
OMG! That is the deal that Newsday reported this morning

Great scoop by Newsday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad