$45-million salary cap agreed on, Saturday NHL will uncancel season- THN

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbear

Jul 8, 2003
Manitoba
Visit site
Rhett4 said:
At this point, I need more than that. I want a video montage that starts with Goodenow and Bettman laying in bed together and ends with them frolicking through a field of daises while holding hands and smiling.

thank you. i thought i might be the only one who longs to see them embrace.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Anyone find another source yet? Nothing against the Hockey News but It would be nice to see this somewhere else as well.

NewBreed19

BLONG7 said:
To the fridege for a :cheers:
I've got all my coyote gear ready , for the yotes to hit center ice! Alright baby................. Yes!! :amazed:

Thornton97

Nov 18, 2004
Carrollton, TX
nothing there for certain...yet...

...although I've been clicking "refresh" about once a minute for the last couple of hours. I have to go purchase a bottle of bubbly....quick

SenatorsFan

Nov 21, 2004
45 million? hmmm....sounds like the owner's gave in slightly. If this is true, I'd be very surprised. I have doubts this will actually happen but if it does, then I'll feel like I've died and gone to heaven.

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
If its hockey, and TSN knows about it, then the odds are very good. They usually check all their facts, unlike Sportsnet, which simply reports something the minute they get it.

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
SenatorsFan said:
45 million? hmmm....sounds like the owner's gave in slightly. If this is true, I'd be very surprised. I have doubts this will actually happen but if it does, then I'll feel like I've died and gone to heaven.

On Global News Edmonton (which is not a credible source I know), they say the deal in principle would be a 45 million cap. If 8 teams reach that limit, then they would revert to 42 million for next season.

I'm not sure if others have reported that somewhere else, because there is so much activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad