Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Got the W and held a team under 30 shots

giphy.gif

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Staal? He was playing great lately. Even...almost...chippy. I liked it. Hope he’s ok.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
What the f*** did you just f***ing say about Richard Nashe, you little AV? I’ll have you know he graduated top of his class in juniors, and he's been involved in numerous international games, and he has over 300 confirmed goals. He is trained in hockey warfare and the top sniper in the entire NHL. You are nothing to him but just another target. He will wipe you the f*** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this sport, mark my f***ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about him to the media? Think again, f***er. As we speak he is contacting a secret network of spies across the NHL and your schedule is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your career. You’re f***ing fired, AV. He can be anywhere, anytime, and Gorton can fire you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only is he extensively trained in the butt move, but he has access to the entire arsenal of the New York Rangers and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass from the face of the league, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” coaching was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have kept your f***ing lines. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. He will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
You’re f***ing fired, Vingeault.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
What the **** did you just ****ing say about Richard Nashe, you little AV? I’ll have you know he graduated top of his class in juniors, and he's been involved in numerous international games, and he has over 300 confirmed goals. He is trained in hockey warfare and the top sniper in the entire NHL. You are nothing to him but just another target. He will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this sport, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** about him to the media? Think again, ****er. As we speak he is contacting a secret network of spies across the NHL and your schedule is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your career. You’re ****ing fired, AV. He can be anywhere, anytime, and Gorton can fire you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only is he extensively trained in the butt move, but he has access to the entire arsenal of the New York Rangers and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass from the face of the league, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” coaching was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have kept your ****ing lines. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. He will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it.
You’re ****ing fired, Vingeault.

You ok buddy?

Reactions: Krams and Ail

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
He wasn't that good.

He's had a renaissance with the Rangers.
Sometimes a change of scenery and some bounces going your way to get your confidence going is all it takes for some players to turn it around.

Grabner has legitimately been good as a Ranger. Pretty crazy, I did not expect back to back 20+ goal seasons when they signed him.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Sometimes a change of scenery and some bounces going your way to get your confidence going is all it takes for some players to turn it around.

Grabner has legitimately been good as a Ranger. Pretty crazy, I did not expect back to back 20+ goal seasons when they signed him.
His even strength goals rate is comparable to Ovechkin's since he joined the Rangers.

Reactions: haveandare

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global

None of us did. He has been terrific.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
2 votes on Nash tonight + Henrik 1 vote, and Ryan Mc. had a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->