GDT: #44 - 01/14/18 | RANGERS @ penguins | 7:30 - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
During the Dark Ages hockey rodent used to rant about the lack of "swivel heads" on defense, i.e. nobody on the team knowing what was going on outside what was straight ahead of them. That problem is back now big time.

Reactions: NCRanger

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Last night is one thing, but no one is getting fired for a loss to Pittsburgh when Kreider Hayes and McD sit

The excuses need to stop. 15 goals in last 9 games. 1 regulation win in last 11 games.

Outscored 11-4 in last two games.

At some point it doesn't matter who is on the ice. The guy behind the bench needs to take accountability. Rangers are quickly falling out of playoff picture.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
So much negativity! Ugh!

I have a positive feeling that we'll win against the Flyers because the Vigneault firing doomsday clock has struck the 11th hour. If we lose at home to the Flyers, AV is gone, so logic follows, we will win and be stuck with this 99 cent store goodies bag of a coach.

Reactions: Griffinbw

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
During the Dark Ages hockey rodent used to rant about the lack of "swivel heads" on defense, i.e. nobody on the team knowing what was going on outside what was straight ahead of them. That problem is back now big time.
He’s been calling that out since 14-15. He’s a great hockey mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->