News Article: 4 Bold Jets Predictions

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
Dear Troubs

Dude: please vet these articles before subjecting us to them! :laugh:

Dude?

Laugh?

The article is dated today, but mentions in the first paragraph "the further maturation of... Jacob Trouba" as being part of the reason for optimism.

I give this one two :thumbd:

nobody important what's wrong to seeing the bright side of life, the positive and F the negative!

Why can't some of us see Troubs still part of our team even after all of this and we also believe we will see Troubs hoisting the Stanley Cup multiple times as a Winnipeg Jet before he turns UFA.

Why cant we believe the positive realm of life...

Why is the negative so easy to drop into???

Well for my perspective and as I have told all 5 of my kids is that its easy to be bad, its easy to give up, its easy to lie or to steal but its sure is hard to be good and its much harder to give second chances and to forgive but guess what people that is who we all should try to be period.

Trouba with God's grace I pray, yes pray that you will soon see the bright lights of your fantastic future with your Winnipeg Jets.

If not Troubs well it was your decision not ours or TNSE aka The Winnipeg Jets.

Do you all know Troubs the reason why the Winnipeg Jets are going to play hard ball with you?

Well RFA need to know their place and doing what you did Troubs with piss poor advice is really not your fault cause guess what Troubs my only son is the same age as you and he can be easily misled astray just like you.

Do I hate or want you Troubs to suffer? Well God No!

All I wish is for you Troubs is to really remember that the Winnipeg Jets is not only your employer but your best family as well and yes Troubs you were held down supporting Stuart and no one in the Winnipeg Jets world disagrees with that Troubs.... but what choice did we really have Troubs..... if you were in the drivers seat of the Winnipeg Jets Troubs I can guarantee you would of done the exact same thing that your so pissed off at us all about.

Were we trying to limit what you could make Troubs, God no!

We were trying to limit our issues using your skill and determination to help Stuart from making us worse period!

Did you loose out Troubs, yep we all agree you did, did we appreciate what you did... dam well right we do, were we blind Troubs to your sacrifice.... heaven no and we all want you to reap your just rewards Troubs but how can we all do that when you think that you need to leave but in reality Troubs what you really need to do is to start thinking of staying, why cause we owe you big time buddy and you shall reap your rewards larger than you ever thought or dreamed of gaining by leaving us.

That's why were here, that's why I am writing this today Troubs.

Another thing Troubs if we didn't all care... I can gaurantee things would be a lot more nastier than they are now...

So OK... I have already gone out on a limb so I might as well jump all the way in then!

Troubs if the Winnipeg Jets didn't truly care for you... the self made man that you are..... well think E.K. and what he got then.

Troubs can't you see that your part of our Winnipeg family here, can you not feel our Love? can't you see Troubs that your teammates miss you Troubs and want you back? not just for what you do or what we know you will be doing in the near future for sure Troubs the NHL is a business but guess what buddy we have your back, we want you to be the very best that you believe you can be and you will reap rewards bigger than monetary Troubs for this world is all about how much one can make and how much one can take.

But guess what Troubs making a ton of money and taking whatever you want never leads to true happiness.

Its the giving and trusting and most importantly believing that LOVE helps you get thru the insane world that we all live in.

We already know Troubs that you already gave us your very best to us all and we also all believe that the very best for you Troubs is coming here in the Peg with us... so can you try to maybe allow us to give you back our appreciation Troubs, our love for your game but most of all Troubs can't you see that you need us just as much as we all need you.

I pray for you Troubs so you may just see the glimpse of the unbelievable and fantastic future just waiting for you Troubs to take here with the Winnipeg Jets and TNSE.

I believe in you Troubs even though you don't believe in us right now I have faith that you will come home to the Peg and reap the life rewards you so justly deserve!

Either way Troubs, God Bless and take care!

Go Trouba Go

Go Jets Go :jets Go Jets Go

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
Dude?

Laugh?

nobody important what's wrong to seeing the bright side of life, the positive and F the negative!

Why can't some of us see Troubs still part of our team even after all of this and we also believe we will see Troubs hoisting the Stanley Cup multiple times as a Winnipeg Jet before he turns UFA.

Well for my perspective and as I have told all 5 of my kids is that its easy to be bad, its easy to give up, its easy to lie or to steal but its sure is hard to be good and its much harder to give second chances and to forgive but guess what people that is who we all should try to be period.

Trouba with God's grace I pray, yes pray that you will soon see the bright lights of your fantastic future with your Winnipeg Jets.

Do you all know Troubs the reason why the Winnipeg Jets are going to play hard ball with you?

Well RFA need to know their place and doing what you did Troubs with piss poor advice is really not your fault cause guess what Troubs my only son is the same age as you and he can be easily misled astray just like you.

All I wish is for you Troubs is to really remember that the Winnipeg Jets is not only your employer but your best family as well and yes Troubs you were held down supporting Stuart and no one in the Winnipeg Jets world disagrees with that Troubs.... but what choice did we really have Troubs..... if you were in the drivers seat of the Winnipeg Jets Troubs I can guarantee you would of done the exact same thing that your so pissed off at us all about.

We were trying to limit our issues using your skill and determination to help Stuart from making us worse period!

Did you loose out Troubs, yep we all agree you did, did we appreciate what you did... dam well right we do, were we blind Troubs to your sacrifice.... heaven no and we all want you to reap your just rewards Troubs but how can we all do that when you think that you need to leave but in reality Troubs what you really need to do is to start thinking of staying, why cause we owe you big time buddy and you shall reap your rewards larger than you ever thought or dreamed of gaining by leaving us.

Another thing Troubs if we didn't all care... I can gaurantee things would be a lot more nastier than they are now...

So OK... I have already gone out on a limb so I might as well jump all the way in then!

Troubs if the Winnipeg Jets didn't truly care for you... the self made man that you are..... well think E.K. and what he got then.

Troubs can't you see that your part of our Winnipeg family here, can you not feel our Love? can't you see Troubs that your teammates miss you Troubs and want you back? not just for what you do or what we know you will be doing in the near future for sure Troubs the NHL is a business but guess what buddy we have your back, we want you to be the very best that you believe you can be and you will reap rewards bigger than monetary Troubs for this world is all about how much one can make and how much one can take.

But guess what Troubs making a ton of money and taking whatever you want never leads to true happiness.

Its the giving and trusting and most importantly believing that LOVE helps you get thru the insane world that we all live in.

We already know Troubs that you already gave us your very best to us all and we also all believe that the very best for you Troubs is coming here in the Peg with us... so can you try to maybe allow us to give you back our appreciation Troubs, our love for your game but most of all Troubs can't you see that you need us just as much as we all need you.

I pray for you Troubs so you may just see the glimpse of the unbelievable and fantastic future just waiting for you Troubs to take here with the Winnipeg Jets and TNSE.

I believe in you Troubs even though you don't believe in us right now I have faith that you will come home to the Peg and reap the life rewards you so justly deserve!

Go Trouba Go

Well that's a positive post. A bit too much"God"for me - as an atheist myself, but I commend your positive outlook!

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
Well that's a positive post. A bit too much"God"for me - as an atheist myself, but I commend your positive outlook!

Well I do believe in God and I am not to shy to show it but I respect and honor your comments for we all have free will to believe what we want to believe and please understand bromine I was not pushing my faith onto you or anyone else for I was just living in my faith that I have and that was all.

Cheers bromine

Deif

Sep 20, 2014
Dude?

Laugh?

Go Trouba Go

This post is truly something! :amazed:

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
I'm a pretty positive person myself, but some of those predictions (even the non "insane" ones) are a bit much. Not a poorly written article, but it has some scenarios that are a bit of a stretch.

We all dream, some just do it a lot bigger than most, no icing, no penalty, just a fact of life.

Thanks YWGinYYZ

Cheers

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Dude?

Laugh?

Go Trouba Go

That was actually a breath of fresh air. I'm heading out to all day meetings and I'm leaving with a smile. Thanks for that! :yo:

m.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->