JzKQa9a.png

4nP8vlK.png

n9ZQoCX.png

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Here's to a hard fought, injury free game!

Here is our GDT

Colby Cave was recalled on an emergency basis so it is believed that Tommy Wingels is banged up.

Also, Charlie McAvoy may play tonight.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Not expecting much. The division is likely lost with the B's holding a game in hand and 3 very winnable games left on their schedule after TB (2 vs FLA and one vs OTT). Both TB games after BOS are very winnable as well, but with how the B's have been playing and how TB has been trending....just not sure I see the cards falling in favor of TB.

I'm just hoping for a full effort game. Give me 3 periods like 2 and 3 of the last game against BOS and I'll be happy regardless. Continue to come out flat in the opening period and give up the early leads....yikes.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
McAvoy in tonight. They've got 3 big key players back in the lineup that were out when the B's shut out TB in their first of the 2 recent meetings.

This game is going to be a big measuring stick, win or lose.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I was initially in favor of resting Vasy, but now I'm starting to think he needs to work himself out of this funk before the playoffs begin...
I am torn. I guess he needs a huge game and confidence builder. If he gets lit up...not sure how you repair his psyche before the playoffs. Would resting him up help at all? He has mental and physical fatigue.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Hi.

Bummed about Stamkos. It isn't the same without him in the line up as he's always stepped up his game against us.

Tommy Wingels is out for us today. He got slashed in the hand last game so they're sitting him as a precaution.

Noel Acciari is sliding into his RW spot and Brina Gionta moves to the 4th line RW spot.

Charlie McAvoy is back tonight and Adam McQuaid is the healthy scratch. Our D lines are Chara-McAvoy, Krug-Holden and Grzelcyk-Miller.

Congrats on hitting 700 games Anton Stralman. I've always liked his game.

Here's to an injury free, fun game!

Reactions: Maelmoor

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I usually watch every game but won't be able to watch this one, unless I wanna avoid spoilies for over a day :eek::eek:

So someone is getting hurt tonight, it's just a matter of who...

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I usually watch every game but won't be able to watch this one, unless I wanna avoid spoilies for over a day :eek::eek:

So someone is getting hurt tonight, it's just a matter of who...
Callahan or Paquette are the most likely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->