GDT: 4/27/24 - 5:00PM EDT - #1 Florida vs #1 WC Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Duclair wasn’t on a 1 year deal and he will get a multi year deal this summer but dumba probably won’t though
I don't think either will have a long line of suitors for multi year deals after this playoff series, especially Duclair. This team is dying on the vine by its lack of depth scoring and he can't even be trusted to take the ice for significant minutes. You gotta be able to get a few meaningful shifts out of a guy and he just can't seem to do it after 4 games.

Reactions: PhysicalGraffiti

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Duclair wasn’t on a 1 year deal and he will get a multi year deal this summer but dumba probably won’t though
He had one year on his deal when he was traded to us. I thought he was on a one year year deal, but the cats sent him out to make room for other players.

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Maybe this is the reason duclair has been on so many teams in his career? No one wants someone who disappears when it matters most, and it's not like his regular seasons have been amazing.

I think dumba was out there for all 3, if not 2 of the goals and he's just awful. Seemed like Cooper even mixed up lines trying to find a place for him.

Jeannot just disappoints me all around, aside from the great screen, I think I'd rather have Watson out there.

Playoff Bob showed his ugly side in this game, and hopefully it continues. For as good as he can be, and has been in many games, he can be beat and have bad games. Here's hoping he has a few more.

I was concerned Hagel might be banged up, but after last night maybe he isn't, or he just found another gear. Great shot choices.

Special teams were the difference and I hope that sticks. From being a nagging hole in the first 3 games, to finally break through on the power play AND short handed was phenomenal. Another thing to build on and keep going.

Florida gets penalized alot, and I figured it was a matter of time before our power play broke through. Keep playing disciplined and let them take penalties.

Lastly the Panthers fans acting like an elbow to the head and cross check to the head of Kucherov is somehow innocent, or that he somehow deserves the rough treatment, is hilarious. That level of denial shows there is no objectivity. As a fan of a team, I can admit when a player or team as a whole does something dumb. I might not have as much of a problem with certain things, but I can admit something wrong. Not thinking the treatment of Kuch was wrong? Lol.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think Florida let off the gas a bit. We are still good enough to beat great teams on their off nights.

If this is the end of the road, it's been a great ride though. I mean the era, not the series.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Hedman - Raddysh
Sergachev - Cernak
Lilleberg - Crozier

If Raddysh can go our D would look A LOT better.

I'm at the point where I wouldn't mind seeing Sergachev play the right sight and inserting Fleury if that means no Dumba. Hell maybe even De Haan, I just can't stomach any more of him

It's actually over 8 billion at this point, Indians have been putting in the work.

Yep, that's a lot of customer service

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Sergachev deserves major kudos for working so hard and making Lightning players, fans, and himself proud. Our jaws dropped when they announced Serg was playing: was happy, shocked, but worried at same time! Game 4 was gritty effort, and Lightning just need to keep taking it one game at a time. If Lightning were to pull-off something like 0-3 series comeback, I'd have same amount of pride from when Lightning won back-to-back. That's how special 0-3 series comeback would be historically. We'll see, hoping Lightning seizes this opportunity to do something really special.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Moar Goonerov
Moar Serg
Moar classic Vasy
Moar Stammertime

star-wars.gif

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Maybe this is the reason duclair has been on so many teams in his career? No one wants someone who disappears when it matters most, and it's not like his regular seasons have been amazing.

I think dumba was out there for all 3, if not 2 of the goals and he's just awful. Seemed like Cooper even mixed up lines trying to find a place for him.

Jeannot just disappoints me all around, aside from the great screen, I think I'd rather have Watson out there.

Playoff Bob showed his ugly side in this game, and hopefully it continues. For as good as he can be, and has been in many games, he can be beat and have bad games. Here's hoping he has a few more.

I was concerned Hagel might be banged up, but after last night maybe he isn't, or he just found another gear. Great shot choices.

Special teams were the difference and I hope that sticks. From being a nagging hole in the first 3 games, to finally break through on the power play AND short handed was phenomenal. Another thing to build on and keep going.

Florida gets penalized alot, and I figured it was a matter of time before our power play broke through. Keep playing disciplined and let them take penalties.

Lastly the Panthers fans acting like an elbow to the head and cross check to the head of Kucherov is somehow innocent, or that he somehow deserves the rough treatment, is hilarious. That level of denial shows there is no objectivity. As a fan of a team, I can admit when a player or team as a whole does something dumb. I might not have as much of a problem with certain things, but I can admit something wrong. Not thinking the treatment of Kuch was wrong? Lol.
Why isn't Jeannot doing this to Barkov, Tkachuk, or Reinhart. Send a messge. Go old school and jeannot should just skate to their bench and pull their star off the bench. Tune them up to send a message if you want to take cheap shots at our guy, we are going to this to your stars. Come fight me or let your star take the punishment for your dirty deeds. Dress Watson and have 12 forwards.
Point Kucherov Stamkos
Hagel Cirelli Duclair
Essymont Paul Jeannot
Motte Essymont Chauffe/Watson

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Cheap shit after the game is usually all show, but that spear on Glendening 100% is suspension worthy. How that doesn’t get a hearing is beyond me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad