3x3 hockey FHR Championship

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
A fun tournament it's going to be. Kirill Tankov, Daniil Guschin, Artemii Knyazev, Yegor Gurzanov, Yaroslav Likhachev, Prokhor Poltapov will play. Also some star KHLers like Tolchinskiy and Goldobin.

SPb vs Moscow at 16:40 Moscow time. Tankov, Guschin, Knyazev and more vs Tolchinskiy and Goldobin + some others.

Reactions: Rigafan

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
This 3 vs 3 hockey is obviously very different than 5x5 one. One thing I saw, legit KHL stars didn't look that great, and pretty average even by VHL standarts players rocked.

With almost no physical play (it's a friendly tournament after all, and 3x3 never physical even in the NHL), poor structure and a lot of space some players look like stars despite being suckers at 5x5. Very similar to smaller soccer versions vs 11x11 one, I'd say.

Rigafan

Jul 28, 2016
Europe
I watched some of this today. The setup looks nice and all, however barely any fans in the stands. I really don't like it though it was boring.

I don't understand the obsession with 3x3 that is taking over sports though. Sure for the OT in the NHL it can be exciting but in general I would rather it not becomes a thing.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Information for @hansomreiste, Istanbul will host a hockey tournament this year with RUS NT U20, BLR NT U20 & Turkish league select (Turkish NT + foreginers playing in Turkey). They will play a classic hockey tournament and 3x3 tournament as well.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Information for @hansomreiste, Istanbul will host a hockey tournament this year with RUS NT U20, BLR NT U20 & Turkish league select (Turkish NT + foreginers playing in Turkey). They will play a classic hockey tournament and 3x3 tournament as well.
Due to security reasons the tournament is moved to Minsk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad