3rd Jersey?

Mory Schneideur*

1102-avistein-njd.png

I like these. They are like faux retros and pay homage to both eras of our uniforms.

Mory Schneideur*

Although I hate the idea of a black jersey, I always thought these would look nice as Devils 3rds.

source_820_69141.jpg

schoenfeld

2 Way Contract
Dec 10, 2006
white retro would be nice. i haven't bought a jersey since they started with the reebooks i'd probably buy one and have it made into a patrik sundstrom

MullerBrotenVerbeek

Aug 2, 2013
I'd like to see the red and white christmas tree jerseys more often. I don't see that as "3rd jersey" sort of thing, just our old color scheme.

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !
Did you read through this thread? Quite a few stated that they wanted to go back to them.

I personally love wearing mine...just wanna get it customized with a name and number, but can't decide who (I'm leaning towards Richer though).

I have a white retro and Im thinking of # 3 or #4 but you cant go wrong with Richer either or even Claude

Mory Schneideur*

I have a white retro and Im thinking of # 3 or #4 but you cant go wrong with Richer either or even Claude

I'm starting to see a lot more retros and Richer/Lemiueux and other jerseys around the arena more often now & it makes me smile because it reminds me of when you go to a city with a rich history like Montreal or Boston and see tons of jerseys with names from the past.

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !
I'm starting to see a lot more retros and Richer/Lemiueux and other jerseys around the arena more often now & it makes me smile because it reminds me of when you go to a city with a rich history like Montreal or Boston and see tons of jerseys with names from the past.

Im still leaning on getting #3 put on my white retro....played his entire career here, 3 cups, last game was game 7 when he was scratched the other 6 yada yada yada you know the rest...I would also like to get that patch they wore in I think 91 ? I think it was some anniversary of the stanley cup or something.

Mory Schneideur*

Im still leaning on getting #3 put on my white retro....played his entire career here, 3 cups, last game was game 7 when he was scratched the other 6 yada yada yada you know the rest...I would also like to get that patch they wore in I think 91 ? I think it was some anniversary of the stanley cup or something.

I like it. Don't see many of those. Go for it. I'm getting a white Chico.

NC107*

Hello third jersey, how about a scorer instead? Before you spend your money for "Schneiduer" wait for our goalies to land where they want to play. I say Pittsburgh for both Marty 2014/15 and Cory 2015/2021.

Mory Schneideur*

I usually hate Devils logo concepts but I like this one for some odd reason.

35ksi9l.jpg

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
I hate the idea of a Devils third jersey. Why break something that works? Next think you know we'll be stuck with the New Jersey version of the buffaslug.

Retro night once a year is perfect.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
I always liked the "Black Ice" jerseys. Would have that and just change the gray out for Red and the letter color and nameplate a bit.

th

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->