3rd Jersey Survey

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
9qpzl1lk02ntcwbvdlb9_400x400.png

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Just use one of the Bolts ones, we don't need a million new jerseys every 5 years

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Just use one of the Bolts ones, we don't need a million new jerseys every 5 years

The issue isn't a million jerseys it's that they're all lousy and necessitate new ones. They need to make good designs and stop the half ass effort. They trotted out a blue version of the Wings jersey and managed to make a black jersey that was even worse. And they literally expect us to be okay with it

Make an actually decent jersey and you'll never need another one again

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo

'Bolts' needs to go, it's hokey and bush league. A black and white version of our home jerseys would make a great Alt imo.

Last edited:

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
We need a black/blue themed home jersey.... I don't get why we moved away from it, there's no other team using those colors, looking like the leafs is disgusting and really looks like a knock off.

Some of the fan made jersey concepts are really nice.

ChristianLegault-TB.png

Love the logo on this one TB with the subtle lightning bolt.

0101-brandonholmes-tbl.png

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
We need a black/blue themed home jersey.... I don't get why we moved away from it, there's no other team using those colors, looking like the leafs is disgusting and really looks like a knock off.

ChristianLegault-TB.png

I like the top one if you remove the silver stripe and the bottom ones look too much like the Blues.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I like the top one if you remove the silver stripe and the bottom ones look too much like the Blues.

Yeah I'd prefer if it were white or left black either way I think it looks like a very aggressive jersey, suitable for our supposed play-style.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com

ChristianLegault-TB.png

i like the blue ones a lot a ton actually not sure on the black ones a compromise we dont want the word bolts? make the three lines on sleeve lightning lines!! do not do the 3 lines on stomach dont like that at all:)

Think those changes would have my fav jersey. I do like the blue one line on stomach etc.. the blue are sharp to me

i agree on logo love it on black

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad