3on3 & PMD

BigBush*

How come theres no more 4 on 4??? I thought the league was going to do a 4 on 4 then a 3 on 3?

You thought wrong. I don't mean to sounds rude but they went with the rule change this summer after experimenting with it in the AHL last year

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
You thought wrong. I don't mean to sounds rude but they went with the rule change this summer after experimenting with it in the AHL last year

It's too bad, though. The Polish League (lol, I know), has the 4v4 -> 3v3 -> SO format. Makes the results more "hockey" and less about a skills competition.

BigBush*

It's too bad, though. The Polish League (lol, I know), has the 4v4 -> 3v3 -> SO format. Makes the results more "hockey" and less about a skills competition.

That'd be sweet for the fans, but I could see why the players would be against it. Especially on back to back nights, would be exhausting

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
It must be a broadcast time reasons but I would have way rather seen the 4 on 4 --> 3 on 3--> shootout/tie format. 4 on 4 still resembles hockey whereas 3 on 3 is a skills comp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad