PGDT-Poll: #39| New York Islanders @ Edmonton Oilers | Players of the Game Poll |F/L 5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
Please vote for your Players of the Game. Multiple votes allowed. New voting system this season.

All roster players who are suited for the game will be listed and eligible for votes, minus the back up goalie unless he plays. Each players vote total will go in the standings listing. So if Tavares gets 5 votes for Game 1 and 10 votes for Game 2, his point total would be 15 points.

Each user can vote for each player once. Just check all the boxes you want to vote for and then click vote.

So go ahead and vote for your Players of the Game!!! Thread will be open near end of game.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I thought the waterboy looked alright, everyone else not so much.

Islesin93*

Jan 29, 2008
Boychuck was the best player without a doubt, which has me thinking, he is either 1) trying to impress his friends and his family, and/or 2) he is looking to move back home and is trying to impress the Oilers so they are going to give him a good offer in the offseason

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
Okposo has looked horrible 5 on 5.. I voted for Strome, JT and Bailey.. Bailey drew two penalties and with JT was creating chances 5 on 5 early. On the ice for fluke goals by Halak and to start 2nd period. Think he has looked real solid. Crazy as it may sound, I want to see JT Strome and Bailey on a line, move down KO and see if it lights a spark. Should have voted for Boychuk.

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
Went Tavares, Boychuk and Kulemin.

Tavares looked really good at times, he worked his tail off and was skating well. Love the way Boychuk plays and he was really firing the puck a lot - love to see that. Thought Kulemin played very well though he's looking more and more lost offensively - sadly. He was very strong on the puck, won some battles, made some nice passes.

I also thought Bailey played very well. He does so many smart things out there.

I don't like Kyle's game these days, not compared to last year anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad