Prospect Info: Kole Lind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Kole Lind finishes the season with 95 points in 58 games.

1.63 PPG which is good for 6th in the WHL.

84 of those points are Primary Points. In Primary points per game, he sits 2nd in the entire WHL.
It’s this kind is stats makes you wonder how the f*** was Virtanen ranked so high by multiple sources in his draft year

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
It’s this kind is stats makes you wonder how the **** was Virtanen ranked so high by multiple sources in his draft year
?you pick based off draft year not d plus one years. Virtanen had 45 goals in draft year as one of the youngest players in draft. He has not progressed as well as expected.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Wow!....Canucks are collecting a group of prospects who appear to have mastered the one-timer....Boeser, Gaudette, Pettersson and Lind just 'grip it and rip it'....it'll be like a shooting gallery when they all arrive in the lineup at the same time....could be a nightmare for opposing goalies....hopefully guys like Virtanen, Dahlen and Gadjovich can clean up the garbage around the net.

Reactions: alternate and Index

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
Tsn did a 2017 redraft and Lind was not in the top 40 and was listed as a dropper. I guess there are so many players behind him in draft who rose while few dropped. His teammate Foote went from 14 th to 28 th in redraft. Petterson rose to 4th behind the two top picks and Casey M.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Tsn did a 2017 redraft and Lind was not in the top 40 and was listed as a dropper. I guess there are so many players behind him in draft who rose while few dropped. His teammate Foote went from 14 th to 28 th in redraft. Petterson rose to 4th behind the two top picks and Casey M.
Still don’t understand the Mittlestad hype
A handful of players drafted before and after him are simply outperforming him yet he somehow still gets ranked so high by TSN.
WJC and dangle I guess?

Reactions: Blue and Green

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
TSN goes gaga every year on guys who light it up in the WJC.....after all, it's 'their' tournament and they hype it to the skies. Decent, but not great freshman year in the NCAA for Mittelstadt.....still say what Pettersson has done in the SHL at the same age is lot more impressive.

Reactions: Billy Kvcmu

Blue and Green

Out to lunch
Dec 17, 2017
Mittelstadt ahead of Makar, unjustified. Mittelstadt ahead of Pettersson and Heiskanen, ludicrous. Heiskanen is one of the younger draftees and he's having a big season in Liiga.

Would also be interesting to see their rationale for dropping Lind seven spots.

Reactions: jeromemorrow

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Dont think ill be watching tsn anymore

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Tsn is more of an entertaining sport service. They arent actual scouts and analysts. They are basically personalities.

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
Tsn is more of an entertaining sport service. They arent actual scouts and analysts. They are basically personalities.

Congrats. You have described all of sports TV and sports radio.

TSN at least has Bobby Mac. Automatically makes them better than any other sports network.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
TSN goes gaga every year on guys who light it up in the WJC.....after all, it's 'their' tournament and they hype it to the skies. Decent, but not great freshman year in the NCAA for Mittelstadt.....still say what Pettersson has done in the SHL at the same age is lot more impressive.
It's not even close imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad