GDT: #30| Washington Capitals @ New York Islanders | December 11th | 7:00 PM | F/W 3-1

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Solid win for the boys. Almost as clean a game as you can get.

First Blood

The Greiss Is Right!
Feb 17, 2014
Bradenton, FL
Halak was a beast on the PK btw. He robbed Ovechkin on a few big shots... I still think we should of kept him over Greiss contract wise but it is what it is. The Greiss supporters argue that Greiss was a stud in the playoffs, yeah yeah but Halak has had a much more proven track record over the course of his career. Yeah he has had some injury problems but he is the more consistent one of the two like him or not.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Halak was a beast on the PK btw. He robbed Ovechkin on a few big shots... I still think we should of kept him over Greiss contract wise but it is what it is. The Greiss supporters argue that Greiss was a stud in the playoffs, yeah yeah but Halak has had a much more proven track record over the course of his career. Yeah he has had some injury problems but he is the more consistent one of the two like him or not.
He questioned the almighty Garth Snow, so he is gone.

Reactions: First Blood

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Rags lose in the shootout. They used Shattenkirk as their 3rd shooter. You’re telling me there’s no other forwards better to use that early?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->