GDT: 30|NYI @ Pens De. 7 7:00PM PPG|SN, TVAS, ATTSN-PT, MSG+|'Hockey" if you must, "It's a Great Day for

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Man I cannot remember the exact ruling on this, but Guentzel did not direct it in the net. It was hit, accidentally. This was not on purpose. Is that the rule? Or am I wrong?

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
G's line with 2 straight shifts against Tavares in their zoen the entire time.

Why is this no goal?!?! This isn't on purpose? This is on accident. Why can't this be a goal?

It wasn't directed on purpose.

You know you can't score off the glove even if accidental.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
You know you can't score off the glove even if accidental.

I have played this game since I was 4 years old... and there are so many rules that are crazy gray. :laugh: I've studied this game and I still don't know the rules in full. I can't imagine a regular fan just passing by.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
G's line with 2 straight shifts against Tavares in their zoen the entire time.

Why is this no goal?!?! This isn't on purpose? This is on accident. Why can't this be a goal?

It wasn't directed on purpose.

Took a few games, but Jake has really figured out Geno-Phil and visa versa.

Still wish they had a little more jam and worry about them when they get hemmed in their own zone, but if G's line is going to own possession against lines like Tavares' line, then I'm good.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Still would like a LW on the 2nd line not named Guentzel or Hags.

Guentzel on L3 with Rust and Sheahan is a great 3rd line.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
G and Maatta with an awful play there. Maatta has to be quicker.

What other play did G have? He could've tried to force something or done what he did, which atleast involved moving the puck out of immediate danger, no?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Letang or Jake tip? Either way, Letang put a shot in the right place. Now I know I'm drunk.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I want to point out.. Letang was so predictable that the Isles literally went STRAIGHT to Kessel instead of out to Letang. Tangers finally realized he had the shooting lane and took it. Jake with an awesome deflection.

But the lane opened up because nobody respected him. Letang can keep them honest if he does that more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->