Proposal: 3 way deal EDM - WPG - COL

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
when i seen the 3 teams i thought "RNH-Trouba-Barrie swap" and what do i see lol, this trade has been proposed before im sure of it, Edm adds at least a couple of 3rds(one to WPG and one to COL, or Edm adds a 2nd to Wpg and Wpg sends a 3rd or 4th to Col, and Col sends a late pick/struggling prospect to Edm IMO it'd look like
Col gets Trouba + 3rd/4th WPG's
Wpg gets RNH + 2nd Edm's
Edm gets Barrie + 5th Col's/struggling prospect
and it'd be more fair for all teams

No. We arent trading RNH for Barrie. Forget it. No.

Avsblitzkrieg

May 1, 2016
Westminster
Trouba can move the puck well and is a solid defender. His offense is stifled by playing with Mark Stuart when Myers and Buff get more offensive opportunities to contribute.
what Barrie does is elite offensively, he has warts but he is passable in the d zone it's not like he's a train wreck. Also someone responded to you on Barrie's partner. Trouba is solid all around this far unspectacular. I just don't think it's in Colorado's best interest to trade them.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
what Barrie does is elite offensively, he has warts but he is passable in the d zone it's not like he's a train wreck. Also someone responded to you on Barrie's partner. Trouba is solid all around this far unspectacular. I just don't think it's in Colorado's best interest to trade them.

I wasn't really commenting on whether they should trade, just responding to a comment that made it seem like Trouba couldn't move the puck or that it wasn't a strength of his. He's gotta be good with the puck because Stuart doesn't know what the hell to do with it. Stu gets the puck and just throws it to Trouba like a hot potato.

Avsblitzkrieg

May 1, 2016
Westminster
I wasn't really commenting on whether they should trade, just responding to a comment that made it seem like Trouba couldn't move the puck or that it wasn't a strength of his. He's gotta be good with the puck because Stuart doesn't know what the hell to do with it. Stu gets the puck and just throws it to Trouba like a hot potato.
I never said trouba couldn't move the puck I should have been more clear. I will say Barrie does it better though. I said trouba was a good all around player. No part of his game to me sticks out. Hes young and could very well change. I just want Colorado to retain barrie and find him a competent partner.

Zhamnov10

Jul 17, 2011
Trouba is worth quite a bit more than RNH.

I know defence seems to be at a premium these days but I think a lot of people are underrating RNH he is still a borderline #1 centre who is still young and has been playing on a bad team since day one.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
:edmonton

Tyson Barrie (RFA Rights)

Nelson Nogier

:avs

Jacob Trouba (RFA Rights)

:jets

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins​

Hell no from Jets, are you insane? Current market for good young dmen.....Nuge doesn't even come close to landing Trouba. Brutal offer

Avsblitzkrieg

May 1, 2016
Westminster
So now we're gonna argue who is worse? from what I'm seeing holden ain't that much better. They both have crappy partners. Barrie still turns elite numbers with that boat ancbor. I stand fast next to the opinion that you pair Barrie with a good partner and his defensive game looks good and very possible that he racks a few more points.

My opinion I'm taking Barrie almost every time over trouba. I don't want your guy.

Also the stats you do provide are not the complete picture. Strength of opponents played, icing. Etc.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
So now we're gonna argue who is worse? from what I'm seeing holden ain't that much better. They both have crappy partners. Barrie still turns elite numbers with that boat ancbor. I stand fast next to the opinion that you pair Barrie with a good partner and his defensive game looks good and very possible that he racks a few more points.

My opinion I'm taking Barrie almost every time over trouba. I don't want your guy.

Also the stats you do provide are not the complete picture. Strength of opponents played, icing. Etc.

More Stats:

http://jetsnation.ca/2015/11/26/is-mark-stuart-the-worst-regular-defensive-penalty-killer-in-the-nhl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad