3 sent back to Belleville

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Yep...Pretty tough to be a fan right now,when COL fans are looking down their noses at you...Its a sign you may be a bit broken

Maybe in June Melnyk will sell the team to a deep pocketed ownership group and we'll win the draft lottery. Dare to dream?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
So White goes from being 2nd in icetime for forwards against the Bruins to being sent down?

I suspect this is just because they're sending anyone they can down for the all star break, but I do hope White comes right back after the weekend.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I hope they are serious about playing some kids,i wouldnt mind seeing what a 3rd line of Chalpik/JGP/White.Could do ...

Reactions: NB613

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Sent down. Belleville plays tonight. Might as well keep them playing. Sens have time off and need to see where they are health wise and they claimed Magnus P off waivers. White showed well while he was here ... I am sure we will see him again this year.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
They are obviously sent down to play some game.

These young guys need to play a lot. Especially White.

Reactions: Emerica

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
They want these guys playing plus Belleville has a few injuries of their own to deal with.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Depends on perspective.

I would imagine some guys on the team will stay in Ottawa and have some informal skates this weekend? After all, they already had the Xmas break and the bye week....no need for yet another vacation...especially when the team has been losing so much lately. I would expect professionals to want to start the second half of the season on a good note and prepared. Having a few of the kids along working with the vets isn't a bad idea....great learning experience.

.....assuming the guys on the team still care and actually want to show some signs of life for the rest of the season.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
"We want the young guys playing" aka let's save some cash by sending our scratches down until the next game.

Those who were sent down, played last night, and I assume will tonight AKA let the AHLers and prospects play, rather than have them sit in Ottawa over the All Star weekend doing nothing.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
So White goes from being 2nd in icetime for forwards against the Bruins to being sent down?

I suspect this is just because they're sending anyone they can down for the all star break, but I do hope White comes right back after the weekend.

White played better in each game he played, since he was called up. So having him play last night, and tonight in Belleville will serve him and the organization better, than having him sit in the Holiday Inn over this weekend........... don't you think?

Depending on the injury situation, he could meet the team in Carolina if needed.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
White played better in each game he played, since he was called up. So having him play last night, and tonight in Belleville will serve him and the organization better, than having him sit in the Holiday Inn over this weekend........... don't you think?

Depending on the injury situation, he could meet the team in Carolina if needed.

Yes, like I said, they seem to be sending all the guys they can, likely to both help out Belleville and give the younger players extra ice-time. I might be wrong and White is going down because guys are getting healthy, but if that's the case, I think it's an odd choice given Boucher seems to be putting him in a role ideal for his development

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Yes, like I said, they seem to be sending all the guys they can, likely to both help out Belleville and give the younger players extra ice-time. I might be wrong and White is going down because guys are getting healthy, but if that's the case, I think it's an odd choice given Boucher seems to be putting him in a role ideal for his development

I did hear today (tsn1200) that there are some injury issues in Belleville too, so they may have needed White and the others, for the two games (Fri & Sat).

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
That is an odd way of doing things. If Belleville is having injury issues, logically they'd be calling up whoever is available from their ECHL list of players.

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
That is an odd way of doing things. If Belleville is having injury issues, logically they'd be calling up whoever is available from their ECHL list of players.

No it's not. Dido and Burgdoerfer are probably staying down there and White should be playing as much hockey as possible. Why would Belleville call up worse players from ECHL while their own guys are sitting around doing nothing in Ottawa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad