3 nations tournament

orangeandblack

Nov 27, 2004
philadelphia
mitch wahl, 0 points in 3 games, am i missing something? especially since both usa teams are high scoring. looks like troy power has 0 points too. 91 kenny ryan is leading the tournament in scoring though with 7 points in 3 games.

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
mitch wahl, 0 points in 3 games, am i missing something? especially since both usa teams are high scoring. looks like troy power has 0 points too. 91 kenny ryan is leading the tournament in scoring though with 7 points in 3 games.

where did you find the stats? are they up on usahockey.com?? I agree with you, there must be something else to it, maybe wahl and/or power played injured, or just had a bad tournament.

EDIT: I saw it now on usahockey.com. Strange, cause neither of wahl or power had high amounts of PIM, so they haven't got any suspensions or game penalties. Maybe they just started slow, and are getting used to though competition. I mean, it's august, not really hockey season yet.

Last edited:

orangeandblack

Nov 27, 2004
philadelphia
yea both had very good nationals, but mediocre selects. now this tourney both arent putting up points, and these are high scoring games. maybe they are getting screwed with ice time, or hurt? just thought these two would be near the top in scoring. hope wahl has more success in the dub next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->