3 Games In...

Most Glaring Hole To Patch Moving Forward?

• Top 4D

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Top 2C

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I'll get back to you by the TDL...

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
Honestly at this point I'd dress 7 D and have Pulock play the 1PP with 4th line minutes thrown in. This powerplay is going to sink us by 10 games in.

I stated this on the GDT of the Anaheim thread, you play him 8 minutes a night on the PP and double shift a left wing and send Kulemin to the luxury box, it is the only way to break Pulock in at this point, I see not making him one of the 6 because with all the errors with Barzal, Beau and JHS, we can't have another error prone youngster out there.

SI

Feb 16, 2013
Playing 7 d is a bad idea for some many reasons and to sit Kulemin who is a big part of the PK.

Just play Pulock in the 6- only way for him to take the next step - he is not going to do it in practice or from the press box. Let's see what we have- his preseason be damned!

Also, He did not look lost in other games he played at the NHL level.

He provides an element on The PP that can only be matched by Boychuk.

Mayfield has been sheltered the last two games - 60% O zone starts and 15mins a game and he is not even killing penalties.

Pulock should start tonight and get some serious PP time.

I think the criticism here is reaching a bit a unjust level - the expectations are may be set to high. Let the kid play and let's see who he is -

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->