kpCgMpb.png

isJE7oT.png

bjA1BP4.png

6c5M3gG.png

4nP8vlK.png

n9ZQoCX.png

waterboy65

Jul 7, 2017
I hope JT Miller scores the OT winner again ;););););););););););););););););););););););)
I second this! I was at that game and it was definitely a sweet move that only a very talented player could pull off! In small sample size, JT has exceeded my expectations and he is a perfect fit next to Point and Gourde. I would like to see that line stay together for a long playoff run.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
We are playing against our farm club? Awesome ... will expect a full talent evaluation of our pipeline, player floors / ceilings, NHL comparables, and projected timeline to make the big boy Lightning squad. Can't believe we still have that DeAngelo kid in the prospect pipeline ... and that Spooner kid would look good in Lightning blue.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009

The Gods have heard thy plea and responded with divine mercy

Well they haven't played well at all. Every time they were out there we were pinned in our own zone. If Dotchin and Koekkoek can get it out then they are an upgrade. It's simple as that really.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
When McDonagh returns ... Coburn should play third pairing RHD. Would have liked to see Koekkoek - Coburn pairing. We haven't really received any indication who the third pairing RHD is going to be. We have 5 capabale LHD (Hedman, McDonagh, Serg, Coburn, Koekkoek) but only 2 RHD (Stralman / Girardi) ... wonder who Cooper has slated to switch to the right side or if we are still going to see one of Dotchin / Sustr in the every day lineup.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
When McDonagh returns ... Coburn should play third pairing RHD. Would have liked to see Koekkoek - Coburn pairing. We haven't really received any indication who the third pairing RHD is going to be. We have 5 capabale LHD (Hedman, McDonagh, Serg, Coburn, Koekkoek) but only 2 RHD (Stralman / Girardi) ... wonder who Cooper has slated to switch to the right side or if we are still going to see one of Dotchin / Sustr in the every day lineup.

I'll bet Coburn switches to RD when needed. He's done it plenty of times and, while he's not been at his best lately, he's still better on the RD than Dotchin or Sustr.

Reactions: rangerrat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad