GDT: 3/29/18 - Penguins @ Devils - Reel 'Em In Edition - 7PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I mean can you really blame Panther fans for hating us? We destroyed them in 2000 and embarassed Bure, we stuck the knife in them in 2012 in their building with their fired coach no less, and now we're in their way of a miracle run this year. We're becoming to them what Carolina is to us.

hayen

Apr 7, 2017
This is why sv% isn't the complete picture. Slippery moments and bounces aren't in the equation.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
For any folks claiming earlier this week that we're much nastier than FLA with hating on each other during this tight race, couple of today's comments from their oots...

"I will truly enjoy it when NJ gets swept in round 1. They're a crap team that's easy to contain. They're only able to amass the points they do because no one takes them seriously."

"New Jersey will get **** on in the playoffs and I’ll enjoy every second of it. It’s just too bad we started so bad or we’d be there instead of that hunk of dog **** and Hall."

-----

Figured I'd post it here since this is due to be closed soon anyway

to be fair…if we play in the playoffs like we’re playing now, we aren’t going to make it out of the first round. our game plan seems to give 20 minutes a night of serious effort, get a lead in the third, and hang on for dear life by icing the puck for the last 10 minutes of the game. that won’t translate to many wins. regardless, even making the playoffs after finishing last in the east last year will be huge

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Oh it's all good, no skin off my back with what they say

I don't expect to go far if we make it in really, just getting there would be a tremendous success this year for a team projected to be in the bottom 5 again by most accounts.

Reactions: glenwo2

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
He was trying to draw a call in a 3-3 game....no question about it.

Such a cowardly thing to do to.

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009
I mean can you really blame Panther fans for hating us? We destroyed them in 2000 and embarassed Bure, we stuck the knife in them in 2012 in their building with their fired coach no less, and now we're in their way of a miracle run this year. We're becoming to them what Carolina is to us.
I never really care about what other fanbases say but the rat incident from 2 years ago was hilarious where they were accusing Devils fans in the arena of conspiring to get a delay of game penalty called

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
There is nothing dumber in hockey than the C and A stuff. So people want to strip a letter off a guys jersey and create a story just because he's not good anymore. Nobody is in the room, I mean he was herding cattle in those TMZ videos after the cup loss. Hall isn't going to be more of a leader because of a different letter on his jersey. So dumb.

Hate to admit it, but there is some truth in this. When you play a "game" for a living and have done nothing else your entire life, the "man-child" quotient is high. Having a mature adult like Greene definitely can save the day and do more for a team off-the-ice than I think people realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->