GDT: 3/24/24 - 8:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Anaheim

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Definitely not the worst, that honor goes to St.Louis who did a drop pass at the blueline on a breakaway to no one, other team went down and scored on the odd man rush to win the game.
I know what you're taking about and the drop pass came from the grassy knoll! Liquor never touched St. Louis' lips!

Yeah I remember. I HAD that dlocked that out from my memory. Oh God. I think you are right

Reactions: Rschmitz

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I know what you're taking about and the drop pass came from the grassy knoll! Liquor never touched St. Louis' lips!

Yeah I remember. I HAD that dlocked that out from my memory. Oh God. I think you are right

I wish I had memory of which game it was so I could share the video :laugh:

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
I wish I had memory of which game it was so I could share the video :laugh:
If you guys are talking about Marty St. Louis, I think you mean when he played for the Rangers. That was a Conference Final game when Johnson got a hatty

Edit: just watched the clip I was referring to and I guess I was wrong about the drop pass part

Rschmitz

Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
If you guys are talking about Marty St. Louis, I think you mean when he played for the Rangers. That was a Conference Final game when Johnson got a hatty

Edit: just watched the clip I was referring to and I guess I was wrong about the drop pass part

The one I am referring to wasn't in the playoffs, would left a much clearer impression in my memory if it had been.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I can't ever recall a Kucherov drop pass being picked off and taken down the ice to win the game for the other team, do you remember which game it was?
I don't know if it has been the winner, but there are definitely a lot of instances of bad Kucherov passes ending up in our net.

Reactions: Renopucker

Rschmitz

Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I don't know if it has been the winner, but there are definitely a lot of instances of bad Kucherov passes ending up in our net.

I’ll go as far as to say regardless of it being the winner, Kucherov has never done a drop pass on a breakaway to no man’s land.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I can't ever recall a Kucherov drop pass being picked off and taken down the ice to win the game for the other team, do you remember which game it was?

I don't recall that from MSL either so just taking your word for it. They didn't score the other way but I'm pretty sure everyone remembers Kucherov passing off that breakaway to no one, and in the last 2 years alone there's probably a dozen instances of an errand Kuch pass that's gone into the back of our net so it's not unfamiliar with our stars.

Rschmitz

Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I don't recall that from MSL either so just taking your word for it. They didn't score the other way but I'm pretty sure everyone remembers Kucherov passing off that breakaway to no one, and in the last 2 years alone there's probably a dozen instances of an errand Kuch pass that's gone into the back of our net so it's not unfamiliar with our stars.
No doubt, Kucherov has made plenty of bad passes. The OP made a statement about the worst pass ever though and this one stands out to me for all the circumstances mentioned. I really wish I could find the clip

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
No doubt, Kucherov has made plenty of bad passes. The OP made a statement about the worst pass ever though and this one stands out to me for all the circumstances mentioned. I really wish I could find the clip
Yanni Gourde made some really bad ones during his Great Depression of scoring.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

Regular season games are inconsequential for the most part.

This one by Coleman was just stupid on another level given what was at stake. Even touched it up with a little sauce.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Remember when Max Pacioretty passed from the blue line back to the D zone and Stamkos was dogging it back so it went right to his tape? Good shit.

Reactions: RussianGuyovich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad