Pre-Game Talk: 3/19/18 ... CBJ vs BOS (Gameday Prediction Thread)

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I have a small window to participate and I have to just make my best guess. The way this is setup isn't super user friendly. Hopefully it gets tweaked for next year. Fun concept. Not as fun execution.

I’m sorry that the point system/prediction game that I came up with is imperfect and not “super user friendly”. I’m doing my best.

Nobody is forcing you to play/predict, just saying.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I’m sorry that the point system/prediction game that I came up with is imperfect and not “super user friendly”. I’m doing my best.

Nobody is forcing you to play/predict, just saying.
Easy there chief. I'm hoping you tweak it for next year is all.
It's just that if I miss 2 games, I can't participate, even if I want to... Therefore I have to make quick guesses.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Easy there chief. I'm hoping you tweak it for next year is all.
It's just that if I miss 2 games, I can't participate, even if I want to... Therefore I have to make quick guesses.

Why do you have to make ‘quick guesses’? It’s simple. You literally think of who will score tonight for each team and predict the score. This should take under 30 seconds max. It’s not like you should be taking up your whole afternoon pondering your picks.

We Want Ten

Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Why do you have to make ‘quick guesses’? It’s simple. You literally think of who will score tonight for each team and predict the score. This should take under 30 seconds max. It’s not like you should be taking up your whole afternoon pondering your picks.
That's exactly what I do.
That is also exactly why I have picked Jones the last 2 games and he has been out.
I make quick guesses because I want to participate. You have it set up if you miss 2 games, you can no longer participate. I think that is dumb.

I get you're defensive because I picked on your baby, but damn dude if you can't handle some constructive criticism, I don't know what to tell you.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Wow. What a night. Huge point totals for most ppl. @We Want Ten with a 9 point night... guessed 6 of 9 correct goal scorers, predicted both the Jackets to win and correctly guessed the final score. Pretty unreal. Nice!!

UPDATED STANDINGS:

1st:
@The Wheelchair ... 14 points.

2nd:
@Columbus Mike ... 11 points.

T3rd:
@thebus88 ... 6 points
@The Bread Man ... 6 points

5th:
@We Want Ten ... 5 points

T6th:
@Sore Loser ... 4 points
@spintheblackcircle ... 4 points
@PanarinDangles9 ... 4 points
@Jackets Fan ... 4 points

10th:
@WerenskiRules ... 1 point

11th:
@mikeyp24 ... 0 points

T12th:
@ReggieRed ... -4 points
@MoeBartoli ... -4 points

14th:
@CBJSTH ... -6 points

15th:
@WubbaLubbaDubDub ... -10 points

16th:
@BobVEZINAsky 110 ... -11 points

17th:
@Maylo ... -25 points

Last edited:

We Want Ten

Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Wow. What a night. Huge point totals for most ppl. @[B]We Want Ten[/B] with a 9 point night... guessed 6 of 9 correct goal scorers, predicted both the Jackets to win and correctly guessed the final score. Pretty unreal. Nice!!

UPDATED STANDINGS:

1st:
@The Wheelchair ... 14 points.

2nd:
@Columbus Mike ... 11 points.

T3rd:
@thebus88 ... 6 points
@The Bread Man ... 6 points

5th:
@We Want Ten ... 5 points

T6th:
@Sore Loser ... 4 points
@spintheblackcircle ... 4 points
@PanarinDangles9 ... 4 points
@Jackets Fan ... 4 points

10th:
@WerenskiRules ... 1 point

11th:
@mikeyp24 ... 0 points

T12th:
@ReggieRed ... -4 points
@MoeBartoli ... -4 points

14th:
@CBJSTH ... -6 points

15th:
@WubbaLubbaDubDub ... -10 points

16th:
@BobVEZINAsky 110 ... -11 points

17th:
@Mac DeMarco ... -13 points

19th:
@Maylo ... -25 points

I ever get my jones pick to pay off, watch out...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad