GDT: 3/18/18 - 5:00PM EDT - Edmonton vs Tampa Bay

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Yeah it was a joke. Could you imagine if it were real though lmao

@Flat Ronnie @Bolt 45 and2zigzags
I was willing to believe it because it felt totally plausible with the other stuff that's gone on the past few months. Geez, what a catastrophy that would have been. Although, I think a part of me secretly likes the idea of Stamkos being the kind of captain who blows a fuse and challenges guys to parking lot showdowns anytime something goes wrong. Like, leaning against the hood of his Firebird, crushing empty beer cans on his forehead, and just calling guys out as they try to leave the arena.

Last edited:

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Agree with what you say here. I know it was only Edmonton but we played much better. We play Boston two more times. Those games will be huge. It's the eye test and we haven't passed it lately even though we were winning. Flip the switch!
Keep in mind Edm is turning it on and playing allot better.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Agree with what you say here. I know it was only Edmonton but we played much better. We play Boston two more times. Those games will be huge. It's the eye test and we haven't passed it lately even though we were winning. Flip the switch!

Well thats the question right? Are they saving it? I just find it weird how dominant they were early in the year. High effort, great passing, D played in sync with Forwards, etc. Now it looks like they dont give a shit. Or have teams just figured us out? I think the answer is somewhere in between. I do think the team has turned down the intensity so to speak but I also see that teams are adjusting too. Guess we wont know for sure until the playoffs start.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Stamkos is a way too nice kid to do something like that, Hedman on the other hand...
Hedman rides his motorcycle right into the locker room, and speeds in circles around the logo without touching it. He does this a handful of times a season, when things are particularly bad, and the team always responds.

Reactions: LightningStrikes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->