pjqxYbN.png

LaxmANx.png

SXPXfCU.png

4nP8vlK.png

n9ZQoCX.png

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Hopefully Cooper explained the rules to the team last night and said that it was okay to play in the other team's zone.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Literally the one good thing that can come out of last night's game is that it's seen as the culmination of about four weeks now of really crappy hockey and they finally played a team that punished them for it and didn't give them the chance to hide behind the "we got two points" veil that all those OT and shootout wins allowed them to do. That it was a home game, and against the team that's been on your tail for the last three months, and seen as a potential playoff preview where they looked completely overmatched, needs to be a wake up call to everyone involved that their performance has been unacceptable and that without immediate improvement they won't be getting anywhere near the Cup right now (because, frankly, anyone who favors this team against Boston, Pittsburgh, or Toronto is out of their mind as things currently stand).

Anything less than a thorough performance, win or lose because random things can happen, will be unacceptable today. Last night was a clusterf/ck and they have a lot of redeeming to do in response to that to regain the faith of this fanbase. Because, after last night, they look a lot more like a fraud than a legit Cup threat.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
This game will literally mean nothing. If they win, Edmonton is a bad team and they should best bad teams.

If they lose, it's just a continuation of the horrible hockey they've played for about two months now.

They're ripe for disappointment right now. Would not even be slightly surprised to see them blow this one.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Our penalty kill is 65% in this latest stretch.

Sixty. Five. Percent.

Jfc I could probably kill penalties better by myself just flopping around in the slot trying to block everything.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Should be interesting to see how the team respons after last night. I hope to see them play a full game to see if they can regain some of their confidence at least but it won't be easy, I'm not sure what is going on in the locker room but I hope they figure it out.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Not expecting much. The team seems to be in turmoil and imho Anton called out our staff for getting out-coached last night. W are all standing around waiting for that switch.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

Sixty. Five. Percent.

Jfc I could probably kill penalties better by myself just flopping around in the slot trying to block everything.

Could not! Are you trying to say you can flop around better than Callahan?! I'll have you know that he does not ever back down from a challenge

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017

Sixty. Five. Percent.

How many games is "this latest stretch"? That's brutal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->