KvHZp73.png

JpeDIST.png

4nP8vlK.png

n9ZQoCX.png

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
No longer tops in NHL? Boston going to want to avenge loss to Cats? Lightning coming off subpar defensive and goaltending effort?

xsxlg0f6xv801.gif

Game Plan:

~Win~

Reactions: WTFMAN99

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Nothing better than showing these Boston bitches who is boss in this Division. Hope Palat comes back tonight.

gg720fla

Dec 14, 2016
After watching them play the last 2 or 3 weeks, I am hoping to see a 60 minute effort with about 30 to 35 shots on goal against them with only 20 against us so I can get really excited about the playoffs that are about to begin. Would like to see a dominating performance to give Boston something to think about come playoff time.

Reactions: Herbert Lewis

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Vasy in net. I really hope that he was honest when he said that getting some rest helped because you can tell that the workload is getting to him since he isn't used to it yet (this is his forst full year as a starter so itsn't not that surpring), I really wish we could give him more time off and when he does play that the rest of the team would want to help him out a bit more but hopefully it won't effect him later on.

After watching them play the last 2 or 3 weeks, I am hoping to see a 60 minute effort with about 30 to 35 shots on goal against them with only 20 against us so I can get really excited about the playoffs that are about to begin. Would like to see a dominating performance to give Boston something to think about come playoff time.

I'm with you on this, and with them having had a couple of days off they shouyld be able to give a full effort if they want to (which I hope they will).

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
My guess is Vasi will continue to get starts until he wins passing Bishop for wins in a season. Then we will get Domingue or Budaj down the stretch.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
THIS is a playoff game. I was listening to some national news programs this week and their are quasi-celebrity bRUINs fans flying down to see the game. We had best come out firing, take this game seriously, and win. If we look like we did the other night, the upcoming playoff run could be Cooper's last with this team.

GO BOLTS!!!!:bolts

Reactions: Herbert Lewis

BostonBruins11

Dec 4, 2010
Moncton, N.B.
Fyi lightning fans , Bergeron, McAvoy, DeBrusk, Chara out what injuries ... I expect you guys to walk all over us ...... Plus did you see the refs ????? You'll be on the PP all game lol

Enjoy the game , Cheers !

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Fyi lightning fans , Bergeron, McAvoy, DeBrusk, Chara out what injuries ... I expect you guys to walk all over us ...... Plus did you see the refs ????? You'll be on the PP all game lol

Enjoy the game , Cheers !
And we’re without Palat so we’re even.

Reactions: DaBolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad