GDT: 3-15-24 Kings @ Hawks 7:30 NBC sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018

Not this bum again
hqdefault.jpg

FFS just leave him in Rockford. They’re gonna play him with Entwistle again and then ask where the hell is the offense? So stupid, poor management.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Solid loss. 3 wins in a row would have been very anti-Celebrini. Who needs wins anyways when you can TANK! Go Hawks!!!

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I did not bother commenting on this game of no show,futile effort , sad focus,and embarrassing domination by the opps...in fact I left the proceedings when it was over at 3-0 ..Of I had commented during the game ,I would have said WTF....that sure ain't an NHL team in the Red unis

Silver lining...atvleast we avoided gaining on 3td last ANH who outdid us losing 6-0 to the Jets

It was beat the stinkers night in the NHL.

Last edited:

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
What earthly purpose did putting Bedard with AA and Anderson serve? AA is too much of a doofus to play Bedard's game and Anderson.. I mean the guy plays hard but come on. Richardson is way too willing to tinker with the Kurashev/Foligno/Bedard trio. Just leave that group alone for the rest of this season.

Joemoe

Aug 3, 2015
Well they made the most times shutout in a season list with ten, we will see if they can go any higher in those standings.

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
I don’t know if SJ will ever win another game this year, tbh.

Soda has to start both games against them.

Hawks still have 2 left against them, right?

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
that's what I'm talking about! Perfect response to a 2 game win streak. Now they need to capitalize on this momentum and get their ass kicked Sunday by San Jose.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Reakky rough night for AA ,Raddysh and T.Johnson= all -3..$9.5 and Vlasic = both -2 ...since Hawks dod notcscore to mitigate tge defensive danage,the team goibg a combined -20 for the noght resulted in this poor show disaster.

Too many passengers ...and failures to win battles and possess the puck..Hawks a beautiful Tank job..Kings pitched an el perfecto...so a No Mas! NoMas ! Evening ....Hawks =No Lo Contendere from first puck drop.

Very disappointing effort.Futility on Dospkay.

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
the team goibg a combined -20 for the noght resulted in this poor show disaster.
i have honestly never seen someone appeal to the combined +\- of an entire team before. i do not know whether that is genius or insane.
anyway you have the causality backwards. the +/- is the result of the poor showing, not the other way around.

Reactions: Mrfenn92 and Crow

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Solid use of your brain power. No idea how Entwistle came into the discussion at all.

It was a Foligno issue. Keep him with Bedard and put Johnson on Reichel’s line and it’s fine.

You literally posted several posts ago, at the top of this page defaulting to negativity assuming Reichel would play with Entwistle... you brought him up.

Im not willing to believe would of not absolutely complained about Reichel playing with Tyler Johnson, there's hardly any benefit of the doubt to thinking otherwise.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it sure seemed likely. I think one, what's going right doesn't matter when you also knowingly admit it only went well against equal bad teams. The most important thing next game or several games, is helping Reichel. Not winning, not helping Bedard score more... its trying to get Reichel right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad