24/7

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
With the season pretty much lost, the winter classic between the leafs and the wings was also cancelled. so...

Assuming the winter classic will still feature the leafs and the wings in 2014, I'm left wondering if and when will there be a winter classic featuring the canadiens.

Habs vs the Bruins @ Fenway Park? *awesomeness* :yo:

24/7 translated in french on RDS would be a huge winner.

I'm skeptic that the league will want to see too many Canadian teams featured in the winter classic, but as a die hard habs fan I really wish one day to see the team inside out on 24/7.

A Boston/MTL game at the winter classic would be one hell of a game. Maybe the best winter classic ever.

What are your thoughts?

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
With the season pretty much lost, the winter classic between the leafs and the wings was also cancelled. so...

Assuming the winter classic will still feature the leafs and the wings in 2014, I'm left wondering if and when will there be a winter classic featuring the canadiens.

Habs vs the Bruins @ Fenway Park? *awesomeness* :yo:

24/7 translated in french on RDS would be a huge winner.

I'm skeptic that the league will want to see too many Canadian teams featured in the winter classic, but as a die hard habs fan I really wish one day to see the team inside out on 24/7.

A Boston/MTL game at the winter classic would be one hell of a game. Maybe the best winter classic ever.

What are your thoughts?

I'd love to know what coaches tell their players before those games and what players say in the locker room.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
My sense is that we've already had two outdoor classics/heritage games so it doesn't look good for the near future. I will not be able to stand watching the leafs on 24/7.

Hands down, a MTL/BOS version would be the best. Maybe by time Gally 'n co. are NHL regulars. Who knows, Malcolm in the middle might be starting for them or at least backup.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
24/7 is awesome. I really hope they do it with the habs. And use the awesome music that they always use.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->