PGDT-Poll: #22| Washington Capitals @ New York Islanders | Players of the Game Poll | F/OT 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
Please vote for your Players of the Game. Multiple votes allowed. New voting system this season.

All roster players who are suited for the game will be listed and eligible for votes, minus the back up goalie unless he plays. Each players vote total will go in the standings listing. So if Tavares gets 5 votes for Game 1 and 10 votes for Game 2, his point total would be 15 points.

Each user can vote for each player once. Just check all the boxes you want to vote for and then click vote.

So go ahead and vote for your Players of the Game!!! Thread will be open near end of game.

C. de Haan & T. Hickey, return from illness.

hunter7isles

Feb 22, 2007
Halak, strome, JT and a very underrated game from leddy. Leddy continued his great play on bother ends.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Tavares
Lee
Leddy

I'd give a fourth star to the crowd. The place was ready to erupt in the third period. Full house and as loud and raucous as I've seen it for a regular season game in a while.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Strome, Lee, Halak, were the obvious for me. Hamonic for basically shutting down Ovi on even strength and contributed offensively and Martin for hitting everything in sight plus the hustle on the bogus icing call which led to the penalty. He also set a nice screen for Hammer's goal--love it when players go to the net.

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
I like the way Tavares elevates when the games are close. It's a great sign.

He takes long shifts when they need a goal (and some don't like that - I do) - he holds himself accountable, he believes it's HIS responsibility to make a difference.

A fine balance between being selfish and being a leader that others learn from, look up to.

Isles picked a great year to finish dead last (Sorry EDM)

Also, I am surprised how much Strome's game has improved, so quickly. I expected it in a year or two, not a month or two. He looks like a completely different player.

Remember training camp? He was going to be sent down? That wasn't too long ago.

And one final scary thought, why is it that when Frans and Hickey are anywhere close to an opponent, even dangerous ones like Ovechkin and Backstrom, I am always so calm and confident that they will dislodge the puck and move it away from danger.

These are two very small players - yet so damn effective.

charlie1

It's all McDonald's
Dec 7, 2013
Apple pie filling almost went all over when JT scored.

My dog peed herself.

Stars:
1) JT
2) Manchuck
3) Lee

JT for the game winner. That was a sweet move and shot.

Manchuck for battling HAHD.

Lee for his goal, street fight, and (mostly) for raising the roof! :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad