???????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory101

Dec 7, 2005
why are the fans always booing when luc bourdon touches the puck??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :confused: and i still dont understand why martin brodeur wasnt playing for team canada and mario and all them

joe sacco

Sep 30, 2005
Rory101 said:
why are the fans always booing when luc bourdon touches the puck??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :confused: and i still dont understand why martin brodeur wasnt playing for team canada and mario and all them

it only happened once and i believe it was because the canadian fans were cheering for "luke" and not "boo" to win either best dman or canadian all star in the tourney...one or the other

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Mario pulled out of the juniors this year, citing marital problems with Crosby. Brodeur was not selected, as he was at the Spengler Cup.

They booed Bourdon because he stole the roster spot rightfully belonging to Dustin Rose.

Rory101

Dec 7, 2005
they were definetely booing him, and why did the fans keep saying pogey? i mean they taste good and all but there not worth chanting about at a hockey game

Rory101

Dec 7, 2005
finally someone who seems to know what hes talking about and i can understand

albathegreat*

Rory101 said:
they were definetely booing him, and why did the fans keep saying pogey? i mean they taste good and all but there not worth chanting about at a hockey game

:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad