2024 NHL Playoffs Around the League

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
His goal was kinda epic.

But I cant deny that I giggled a lot when watching that video of Nylander " stop f***ing crying bro, this ain’t the juniors."

If it was any other team -- or maybe even that team -- with no camera on them -- it would be nothing.

But man thats embarrasing for Marner -- getting called out by a teammate on National TV,.. while playing for Toronto,,, in the playoffs..

LOL

Jerry - "Thats a shame"
Is there actual audio of that exchange on the bench, or are we going by lip reading?

If it's lip reading, we can probably come up with an even better dialogue, right?

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
If this TB team cannot even force a 6th game I am not sure the Isles can. My buddy took a parlay today on all the 3-1 series for none to make a 6th game, honestly seems like a good bet. Winnipeg being home would scare me most

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
This might be blasphemous......... but I want the Rangers to blast Carolina into oblivion next round.

Then they can be swept in the ECF by Florida as Okposo + company go on to win the cup.

Lek

Nov 25, 2006
Raleigh
This might be blasphemous......... but I want the Rangers to blast Carolina into oblivion next round.

Then they can be swept in the ECF by Florida as Okposo + company go on to win the cup.
Yeah agree.
Hate the Canes and their fans more
Never thought i would hate a team more than the Rags....but it has happened.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Does the NHL know something we don’t?

On Saturday, game 7 Boston vs leafs is at 8pm. Don’t know if there will be a game 7.

On Sunday, the 2 western series if they go game 7 would be played, but times listed as TBD. Which makes sense because no one knows if there will be a game 7.

Or do they……

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad