Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Tampa going down 2-0 and Bob making one of the best saves of the year.

Helle... tend the goal friend.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
You know all that playoff intensity and drama and excitement? Vancouver/Nashville has none of it. This is a Sunday afternoon game that you get angry is the only one on

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Georgiev found his game - at least temporarily - tonight. Awesome performance from the Avs. And MacKinnon and Rantanen aren't even on top of their game right now.

Rumors of Colorado's demise are greatly exaggerated.

Winnipeg cannot match Colorado's speed. And the Avs 2nd and 3rd lines dominated.

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
Georgiev found his game - at least temporarily - tonight. Awesome performance from the Avs. And MacKinnon and Rantanen aren't even on top of their game right now.

Rumors of Colorado's demise are greatly exaggerated.

Winnipeg cannot match Colorado's speed. And the Avs 2nd and 3rd lines dominated.
lol weren't you one who spoke of their demise?

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
32 Thoughts speculating on Bylsma maybe going to be Seattle's coach. Oh, I would so turn on them if they have both him and Botts. 🤢
Did he and Botts ever overlap in Buffalo? I can't remember the order of how things went down.

Did the Kraken fire Hakstol?
They were speculating on that since the GM didn't exactly praise him in his season ending presser.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I wonder if Bennett broke a finger. Couldn't have happened to a bigger douche bag, but I would take him on the Sabres every day of the week. If someone is going to be sucker punching the opponents in a scrum, may as well be the inflictor rather than in the barrel.
Yeah. These type of players havealways existed, so it's best to find your own douchebags to piss the world off.

Reactions: Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Did the Kraken fire Hakstol?

No but they have wondered if it is going to happen.

Did he and Botts ever overlap in Buffalo? I can't remember the order of how things went down.

No, but Botts was AGM in Pittsburgh when Dan was HC.

They were speculating on that since the GM didn't exactly praise him in his season ending presser.

Yep, sounds like they may make a change. Granted, the issue with watching a lot of Kraken games seems to be losing an entire line of their scoring depth when they are a depth scoring team is more on the GM than the coach... so... yeah.

Murray and Bylsma were canned at same time

Correct, then the Sabres dipped yet again into the Penguins basket of castaways to get Botterill as GM. But they did work together - he and Fitzgerald were Ray Shero's AGMs there at the time.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad