Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
you just knew it was gonna happen. mark stone magically healed on the 1st PP

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
And the Isles collapse. 2 GA in a matter of seconds with just over 2 mins left allow Carolina to tie and take the lead.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
I can't believe I'm cheering for Dallas, but F*** the knights for circumventing the cap. Stone played 2nd most minutes tonight after being "injured"?

I'm cheering for Oilers out west and Panthers in the east. That would be such a fun final.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
I know it’s probably been said a million times before, but it is somewhat satisfying that an American player is likely going down as the greatest Maple Leaf to ever play. You know deep down that there are some Leafs fans that resent it, and just knowing that brings me some joy.

Reactions: Willgamesh

Ace

Oct 29, 2015

In the realm of another team doing some WTF stuff.

I saw speculation that the high contract was part of agreeing to come over. Can’t really be used as a comparison to anyone…even though agents will try

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I saw speculation that the high contract was part of agreeing to come over. Can’t really be used as a comparison to anyone…even though agents will try

He was great in the KHL. But it's going to make a bunch of teams wish that deal hadn't been signed.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

Just wondering - are the Flyers clear on the Carter Hart contract? He's suspended but he's still on their cap, correct?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad