2024 NHL Draft: WE DID IT, CELEBRINI IS OURS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Yes. To be fair, Fantilli took a big step this season, and it’s no guarantee that Celebrini does the same. But you have to look at Celebrini’s D-1 USHL stats compared to Fantilli’s, then consider at the same points of their career Celebrini is 8 months younger (June vs. October). It’s easy to project Celebrini as having higher upside. He definitely has more raw talent and more scoring potential than Fantilli, but Fantilli plays such a pro-style game it’s easy to see him translating almost perfectly to the NHL.
This is exactly what I was thinking. Fantilli probably has a higher floor but Celebrini has a higher ceiling would be the best way for me to describe it although I’d have a hard time seeing either of them being less than a second liner at this moment.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Is Celebrini tracking to be better than Fantilli? I know there was some hubbub about his USHL scoring rate being better than Fantilli's
Yes and no. It’s hard to project guys over a year before their DY. A lot of guys are hyped in their D-1 season that just stagnate and get passed by others.

Raty and Wright come to mind from recent seasons.

Reactions: Sandisfan

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
I guess this is 2024 draft related:

Does anyone know the details on the conditions of the Meier - Devils 1st in 2024 pick?

Devils won in 7 and Meier might be injured. If they win rd2 in under 7 games, and assuming Timo doesn't play, does that satisfy the requirements? Or will they take the total number of games from the playoff run and determine if Meier played in 50% of those?

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Play like a weinie for Celebrini?
I'm sticking with "Play like a weenie for Celebrini"

Great minds think alike! :thumbu:

Reactions: StanleyCup2035

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass

Great minds think alike! :thumbu: