2024 NHL Draft Picks 11, 43, 75, 107, 108, 171, 203, 222

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
Right - Sennecke is 6'2", perhaps even taller now. I'm curious to see what he winds up being at the combine. He's got a bigger frame to stack onto than Quinn.
Yep it's going to be interesting as he could easily vault top 10 after the combine. When you watch his early games he was Bambi on ice, after January that switch flipped to I'm big and bad, I'll do what I want

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Yep it's going to be interesting as he could easily vault top 10 after the combine. When you watch his early games he was Bambi on ice, after January that switch flipped to I'm big and bad, I'll do what I want

He reminds me of Tuch at times - that rush mentality where he's just going to the net, try to stop me - and I appreciate his mid-range finish. It's certainly a steep improvement curve over these last four months. With the lack of forward talent toward the top of the draft, I can see him getting some love early because of it as well as how he's playing.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
He reminds me of Tuch at times - that rush mentality where he's just going to the net, try to stop me - and I appreciate his mid-range finish. It's certainly a steep improvement curve over these last four months. With the lack of forward talent toward the top of the draft, I can see him getting some love early because of it as well as how he's playing.
I could definitely appreciate him galloping down the wing in the Blue and Gold for 10+ years

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
Just to point out that the U18's this year is being dominated by kids who aren't 2024 draft eligibles. Hagens and Martone are 2025's, McKenna is a '26. Crazy good.
McKenna putting himself up there with Bedard, Hughes, dahlin and the likes I'm terms of draft hype already speculated 1st overall by his d -4 and 3 years

Reactions: Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Jecho and Satan out against one another on shifts in this QF game - is someone going to go low post? All sorts of limbs...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad