Buffalo Bills Post-Draft Discussion

What position do you want the Bills to draft round 1?

• RB

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • WR / TE

Votes: 36 60.0%
  • OL

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • DL

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • LB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CB

• S

• Trade out of first round

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Bills seemingly continuing to mold what they look for in OL (power of athleticism):

Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, C, Georgia (6-4, 298)​

Van Pran-Granger has NFL play strength, especially in the run game, and his coaches rave about his leadership and smarts, but he might struggle when caught in any situation that calls for him to play in space. He is equipped to compete for immediate starting reps in the right situation.

But what's most important for a center is the smarts. Very happy we're finally investing in a long term C project. Been wanting it for years.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
  • Hands are twitchy getting from snap to punch in the run game.
  • Powerful grip strength helps bring opponent tight and lock him into place.
  • Plays with above-average feel for run block positioning on first and second levels.
  • Success rate blocking linebackers helped spring long runs.
:nod:

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Hard to argue with the pedigree on a three-year starter for Georgia's dominant championship seasons who was also the #1 center in his HS class.

Short arms is the knock and no positional versatility. But he seems like a solid athlete with smarts and some attitude. Another leadership pick too, two-year caption at Georgia with 44 consecutive starts.

I like the SVPG ( :sarcasm: ) pick

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Fine with making the next two 5th round picks - they can make the team.

Would really prefer they find something better to do with the 6th and 7th, major roster longshots. A punter to compete for Martin/Haack's job would be fine with me with one of those two if they have to pick.

Asymmetric Solution

Nov 29, 2018
I would rather have Austin Booker.
We’ve got so many holes to fill and some legit guys on the board, kicking the can to next season may become a theme after this depending on what other moves we’re looking at.

There goes Draine. Would have been good to add depth there.

And Brownlee after that… sigh.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Would love to take a stab at Rattler

Fine with making the next two 5th round picks - they can make the team.

Would really prefer they find something better to do with the 6th and 7th, major roster longshots. A punter to compete for Martin/Haack's job would be fine with me with one of those two if they have to pick.
Drew and Stiggers

Reactions: Husko

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad