Buffalo Bills Post-Draft Discussion

What position do you want the Bills to draft round 1?

• RB

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • WR / TE

Votes: 36 60.0%
  • OL

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • DL

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • LB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CB

• S

• Trade out of first round

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
I agree, Higgins or Mike Williams is the best comp if he works out.
The shared young breakout age is a hopeful indicator. Still time to grow into his body while getting drilled by pro coaches. Coleman being a stronger, springier athlete is a big plus too. Beane seemed impressed by the punt return ability for a big man, shows that he's an actual dynamic football player instead of a one-trick jump ball guy.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Come on Beane, Rice won't make it to 128
He might, but I don't know if he's the kind of WR we should be targeting now after taking Coleman. Washington seems more complementary. If they take Rice I'll start to think they're really changing philosophy on offense.

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Bortolini is an ideal C/G here for me. Would be nice to develop him while providing good depth, see if he takes as center of the future. Feels like he'll be gone though, wouldn't mind a little jump up.

Reactions: Husko

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Bortolini is an ideal C/G here for me. Would be nice to develop him while providing good depth, see if he takes as center of the future. Feels like he'll be gone though, wouldn't mind a little jump up.
Say the name and the Colts grab him.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
Braelon Allen is still out there, fits the bill of a big fast hulking RB for us but I think we probably still go edge rusher in this spot.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Lol traded a future third for another tiny fast RB, keep on keeping on dolphins.

I'd love if the Bills could trade a 5th for a future 4th. Could be a way to get rid of some of these picks.

Braelon Allen is still out there, fits the bill of a big fast hulking RB for us but I think we probably still go edge rusher in this spot.
Bills met with him and the other powers backs i believe.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Crazy that it's been an hour and only 20 picks have been made. It's the 4th round, speed this up a little.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
Estime is better in literally everything except at standing on a scale. I’ll take Estime here and be happy.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
Crazy that it's been an hour and only 20 picks have been made. It's the 4th round, speed this up a little.
I like the way the NHL does the late rounds much better…just keep the train rolling no matter what. No speeches, no initiatives, no stopping the train for commercial breaks, just bang the picks out on schedule.

Estime is better in literally everything except at standing on a scale. I’ll take Estime here and be happy.
I mean, I like eating too… ;)

Reactions: Dingo44

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Well, there goes the punter that I would repeatedly mock to the Bills in the 6th

I'm just gonna say, I have a special place in my heart for Tory Taylor. I bet the under on every Iowa game this year and won every time. I watched A LOT of Tory Tayler

1714238134296.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad